What is the best cellulite cream and top cellulite lotion? By reviewing the ingredients and how the products work, you will easily find out the best lotion and cream fro getting rid of cellulite. Here is a list of the best cellulite creams with caffeine, retinol for cellulite reduction.
People compare the best cellulite lotions here and there in order to find the best in getting rid of cellulite dimples. Most anti-cellulite creams work by tightening the skin and depending on the way you will use them, you might be able to reduce cellulite on the thighs, buttocks, legs and stomach. Cellulite being a big cosmetic problem to many of us, it is equally a challenge choosing the best anti-cellulite products. This article is a guide on the top cellulite creams in the market today. We will provide a few user reviews for some of the top cellulite creams too.
Best Cellulite Cream with Caffeine, Retinol
- Best Cellulite Cream with Caffeine, Retinol
- What is the Best Cellulite Cream that Works?
- Ingredients in the Best Anti-Cellulite Creams
- Best Anti-cellulite Creams Reviews
- Revitol Cellulite Solution Reviews
- Nivea Cellulite Cream Reviews
- Clarins Super Restorative Redefining Body Care
- Do Cellulite Lotions and Creams Work?
- Tips on How to Choose the Best Cellulite Cream
According to Dr. Oz, the best way to get rid of cellulite is to use creams that contain caffeine or retinol as ingredients. Two of his audience members provided reviews of these caffeine creams worked within 10 days of use and that their cellulite improved visibly. Best caffeine cream for cellulite:
- BodiShape Cellulite Reduction Cream
- NuElle Triple Action Anti Cellulite Concentrate
- Body Merry’s Cellulite Defense Gel-Cream
- Preserve You Caffeine Anti-cellulite Lotion
- Bliss Fat Girl Slim
Dr. Oz also recommended other methods such as dry brushing and the use of simple remedies such as avoiding overeating, exfoliating your skin regularly and exercising.
What is the Best Cellulite Cream that Works?
What cellulite cream works? Which one is effective in removing those dimples? The best cellulite reduction cream may come in different packages, prices and colors sometimes. However, the products are meant to be used for topical application in order to help get rid of cellulite fast. Each of the products you will find on the market are touted to be the best. You must have seen these on almost every magazine targeting women. They promise that their best anti-cellulite creams will reduce the spongy, dimply cottage cheese on the skin. Most of the creams are made using ingredients commonly known to melt or get rid of fat deposits on the skin. The question is, do these top cellulite creams work?
Ingredients in the Best Anti-Cellulite Creams
In order to find the best cellulite cream today, you have to develop an eye for ingredients that work in cellulite reduction. The information the manufacturers give is vital, but you need to go beyond that. Take time to research too about the best cellulite products and their ingredients too. Other than listing the top cellulite creams in the market, I went ahead to research on the basic ingredients you should look for when choosing a good lotion to get rid of cellulite. Have a look:
- Caffeine – Cellulite reduction needs caffeine because it helps increase blood circulation to the skin. Some of the best cellulite creams use caffeine as the base ingredient.
- Algae Extract – Algae extract serves as an anti-toxin so it will work well in removing toxins in the skin – that make part of the causes of cellulite.
- L. Carnitine – Any good cellulite creams need something that helps in shrinking fat cells in the skin as a way of getting rid of cellulite. L. Carnitine breaks down the excess fat by enhancing metabolism as well as shrinking the fat cells.
- Green Tea Extract – Green tea extracts are also part of the ingredients of the top rated products. It works in the same way L. Carnitine ingredient works.
- Capsicum Extract – Choose lotions that contain this ingredient for improved blood and lymph circulation in the skin.
- Retinol A – Retinol A is derived from vitamin A. Most anti-wrinkle creams contain this ingredient. A good product will have retinol A to help stimulate the production of collagen in your skin.
- Aminophylline – This is one of the common drugs used in asthma treatment. It is known for reducing fat cells. Most top cellulite creams use aminophylline as an ingredient.
- Horse Tail Extract – Loose skin pockets are common in people who are highly likely to get cellulite. Horse tail extract is the ingredient that firms and strengthens connective tissue fibers in the skin.
- Shea Butter – Most top cellulite creams and lotions also use Shea butter as an ingredient. Shea butter is one of the ingredient on the best cellulite lotions because it makes the skin supple and well moisturized.
- Copper Peptides – Copper peptides, just like Retinol A make an ingredient common in the best cellulite lotions today. They are excellent blocks of elastin and collagen production in the skin.
A combination of most of these ingredients in the making of the best cellulite creams have been found to help reduce water retention in the skin, firm and tighten the skin as well as give it smoothness and elasticity.
Best Anti-cellulite Creams Reviews
The following are some of the best cellulite creams and lotions one can use to help get rid of cellulite. The reviews of the creams for cellulite removal may be a bit contradicting, but we will go into the details of some of the creams in order to determine their level of success in getting rid cellulite.
Revitol Cellulite Solution Reviews
According to the manufacturer of Revitol, the cellulite cream works by attacking the cellulite beneath the skin and that is why it is one of the best cellulite creams that reduce the appearance of cellulite. Using an all-natural formulation for reducing cellulite, Revitol Cellulite Solution is easily absorbed into the problem areas to create a firm and tight skin without visibility of the cellulite bumps. Revitol’s ingredients are said to be all natural. Ingredients include:
Revitol Cellulite Solution is a cream that works for both men and women. Here are some of the Revitol Cellulite Solution reviews:
Shalindsay on Amazon said in her Revitol Cellulite Cream review, “I originally ordered the Revitol cellulite cream from Revitol. It is quite expensive so when I saw it on Amazon for 1/4 of the price I immediately bought a tube… Revitol really did make a difference… I will continue to buy Revitol from now on!”
In her Revotol Cellulite Cream review, Z. Her commented saying that “This product works as described. I lost an inch off my waist & it tightened my skin quite well. It’s all gone now.”
Read more reviews on the link above. Revitol Cellulite Solution cream is considered one of the best cellulite lotions available today. It costs $24 in most drugstores.
Nivea Cellulite Cream Reviews
This products is also called Nivea Body Goodbye Cellulite Gel-Cream. Nivea, in their own Nivea Cellulite Cream review and description, they tout it as the first skin product for cellulite removal that has been “infused with the skin’s own fat burning ingredient, L-Carnitine.” This product is found to be one of the best cellulite creams today given the statistics of its usage in numbers. It is said to reduce fatty acids and after about two weeks of consistent use, the skin will be visibly toned and firmed. Cellulite reduction will take about 4 weeks with Nivea Cellulite lotions.
Ingredients of Nivea Cellulite Creams include L-Carnitine, butylphenyl methylpropional, chondrus crispus, glycerin, cyclomethicone, fragrance, Nelumbo Nucifera extract, sodium polyacrylate and lotus extract. Here are some of the user of the Nivea Cellulite Cream reviews:
E. Lamoureaux giving her Nivea Cellulite Cream review said, “I found out about this product on the Tyra Banks show. She had several guests of different body sizes use this product for a month and the results were pretty amazing… I have been using this (and the Good-bye Cellulite patches) for over a week now and am thrilled. My skin’s firmness has returned to what it was in my 20’s!”
“I read all the mixed reviews before purchasing… I’ve been using the patches 1-2 times a week in combination with the gel cream… now and I’d estimate I have about 80% less cellulite. It’s not 100% effective, but it clearly reduces the appearance and firms up your skin.” Said Stringbean82 giving her Nivea Cellulite Cream review on Amazon.
Charm Seekers Nivea Cellulite Cream review goes: “…I apply this cream once a day to upper legs and buttocks following a shower. My skin is definitely firming up as dimples are becoming less visible within 2 weeks as this product claims.”
See more consumer reviews on the link above. Being one of the good creams, it costs slightly lower than Revitol, going at $20.77 at Walmart and Drugstores. Other products for getting rid of cellulite by Nivea include the following:
- Skin Firming Body Lotion with Q10 Plus
- Skin Firming Cellulite Serum with Q10
- NIVEA Body Care – Firming
- NIVEA Body Care – Gel / Serum
- Nivea Good-bye Cellulite Serum
Clarins Super Restorative Redefining Body Care
Rated and listed among the top cellulite creams, Clarins Super Restorative Redefining Body Care cream for cellulite contains caffeine as one of its major ingredients. It works well in draining fluids and melting fats in the skin, thus helping in getting rid of cellulite. The ingredients of Clarins Super Restorative Redefining Body Care cream for cellulite removal include Crowberry Extract, Caffeine, Agrimony, Pueraria Lobata, Ultra Imperata Cylindrica and Sunflower. These ingredients moisturize, tone and firm the skin.
See customer reviews of Clarins Super Restorative Redefining Body Care lotion. Though not meant specifically for cellulite removal, this cream works well in getting rid of cellulite because of its powerful ingredients. It costs $16 less on Amazon, so it goes at $68.99 there Click the link above to see best deals..
Other top cellulite creams include the following:
- Clarins Super Restorative Redefining Body Care
- Guerlain Success Future Body lotion for cellulite reduction (read the review here)
- Avon Anew Clinical Professional Cellulite Treatment (read the review here)
- Dior Svelte Reversal Body Contouring & Firming Concentrate lotion for cellulite removal (read the review here)
- Weleda Birch Cellulite Oil (read the reviews)
- La Prairie Skin Caviar Luxe Body Cream (read the reviews)
- Fat Girl Slim cellulite cream (read the reviews)
- St. Ives Swiss Formula Cellulite Shield
- Mario Badescu Botanical Firming Lotion (read the reviews first)
- Nivea Good Bye Cellulite Serum for cellulite treatment (always read the reviews)
- Trilastin CF cellulite reduction lotion
- Murad Firm & Tone cellulite removal lotion
- Celluvera Cellulite Lotion
- Sit Tight Super Intense XS lotion for cellulite treatment
Do Cellulite Lotions and Creams Work?
Most people search for the best cellulite creams with caffeine and retinol ingredients because they believe they are the best in getting rid of cellulite. Even some home remedies for cellulite use caffeine based products in order to get rid of cellulite. However, most people end up being upset with the creams because they don’t really get positive results with what they believed to be the top cellulite creams. Other people write cellulite cream reviews all over praising how they helped them get rid of cellulite. So, do these creams really work?
Linder Wells, an editor with Allure Magazine notes that even the best anti-cellulite creams only promise to improve the appearance of cellulite on the body. They do not promise to get rid of cellulite completely – something every single woman would like to hear when buying their products.
Linda also notes that caffeine is one of the predominant ingredients in most of the best cellulite reducing creams today. The same goes for retinol which works by exfoliating the skin in order to increase the production of collagen. However, just how much caffeine and retinol are supposed to be in the best cellulite creams? Too much of these cellulite cream ingredients can easily dry out the skin.
Dr. Gary S. Brody, a professor of plastic surgery at the University of Southern California says that “Women who believe that they can eliminate cellulite through creams, or even weight loss, are likely to be disappointed…there is absolutely no surgical medical solution to women’s dislike…except for the psychological self-deception of wanting to believe the ads.”
But some creams claiming to be the top cellulite creams work to reduce cellulite. Some people have claimed to have used them to the successful elimination of the unsightly marks. Some celebrities too have been able to get rid of cellulite. How do they do it? Is it with the best cellulite cream? The answer to that could lie in different methods of getting rid of cellulite, either in isolation or some combined.
Tips on How to Choose the Best Cellulite Cream
In your fight to get rid of cellulite, you will need to go to the beauty store and buy some of the top cellulite creams. Dilemma on how to choose a good cream for cellulite treatment? Here are important tips to help you find and buy cellulite creams that work.
- Not all cellulite creams work the same way, so, when choosing the best cellulite creams, find user reviews of the creams first.
- The best anti-cellulite drugstore creams you choose can work for different skin types, specifically if you have a sensitive skin.
- Top cellulite creams that work in getting rid of cellulite should be formulated to tone and tighten the skin too.
- Be keen to choose the best anti-cellulite creams that significantly improve blood circulation in the skin.
- Ensure that the product you choose is clinically proven not to have side effects and can help minimize the appearance of cellulite.
- Lastly, this is very important if you want to get the best cream to get rid of cellulite. Ingredients and yes ingredients – look for the ingredients that make the cellulite cream effective. Below, I discussed some of the ingredients you should look for when choosing the top cream to get rid of cellulite.
It can be very frustrating trying and hopping from one so thought best cellulite cream to another. The challenge is that the products considered to be top cellulite creams and lotions may not really give the results one is looking for. However, don’t put your hopes so high because even the best cellulite lotions cannot get rid of cellulite completely. You will have to use other proven methods of reducing cellulite in order to succeed. I would also suggest trying some of the natural or lifestyle remedies for cellulite removal together with high impact or best cellulite creams of you are looking to get amazing results in getting rid of cellulite bumps and dimples. In the meantime, if a certain product worked for you, feel free to share with other readers your experience or review in the comments section.