Best Cellulite Exercises for Thighs and Buttocks Fat Burning
What are the best cellulite exercises for butt, thigh and leg firming? With these cellulite busting and burning exercises, you can get rid of cellulite or improve the appearance of the cottage cheese on your body. Here are effective cellulite reduction exercises for thighs, legs and removal exercises as well.
The bad side of the dimples is that it is not an easy thing remove them even with workouts. Exercises such as walking on incline, reverse lunges, prisoner squats and others will work to clear butt cellulite, legs, on thighs, stomach and other parts of the body.
Creams for cellulite removal, body wraps and even injections may not work fast to get rid of those ugly little bumps, but with the best exercises, you will be able to eliminate the bumps on various parts of your body.
Can You Get Rid of Cellulite with Exercise?
- Can You Get Rid of Cellulite with Exercise?
- Best Cellulite Reduction Exercises
- Cellulite Burning Exercises for the Butt
- Reverse Lunges for Butt Cellulite Removal
- Cellulite Removal Exercises for Thighs and Legs
- Walking on an Incline to Get Rid of Thigh Cellulite
- Inner Thigh Squeeze Workout for Thigh Cellulite
- Tips and Effective Cellulite Exercises to Get Rid of Cellulite Bumps
What can you do to reduce the appearance of cellulite on thighs and buttocks? Nothing is going to get rid of cellulite forever, so it is a continuous fight. However, most people can manage cellulite using cellulite exercises coupled with a healthy diet. The objective is to help the body become a fat burning machine so that the excess fat that is pushing up against the skin to form cellulite is reduced.
Good cellulite burning exercises will improve their appearance especially if you do them everyday. You will also get results with the best creams and cellulite busting foods. These results may not be permanent, but before and after results after cellulite workouts show that they actually work to some degree.
So, how successful are cellulite workouts in treating cellulite? Well, there are no other proven methods of getting rid of cellulite, but cellulite workouts can help produce results if done well and if diet is watched carefully. Cellulite exercises are so far the best treatment for cellulite available given that other methods of treating cellulite have not been proven to work.
According to the Daily Mail, various proven cellulite workouts and exercises can help do away with the saddlebags that seem so stubborn on the hips, bottom and even thighs. Some cellulite exercises are tough on the fat such that dramatic loss of at least an inch of fat with consistent cellulite workouts can help get rid of the orange peels.
Some fitness magazines have reported that leg and thigh toning workouts are highly effective in getting rid of cellulite without depending on creams for cellulite removal as well as other cellulite treatments like laser, surgery and even mesotherapy.
Best Cellulite Reduction Exercises
Make no mistakes about it, building muscle will help in getting rid of cellulite because it burns body fat stored beneath the skin, and helps in toning and tightening the body. When you perform full body strength training exercises every day, or at least three days a week, you will be on your way to losing cellulite or excess fat in the body and losing reducing cellulite on thighs, butt, legs and areas of the abdomen.
Good cellulite reduction exercises can even help get rid of the whirl wind phenomenon that can make the skin look even much worse than the already feared appearance of cellulite.
So, what are the best cellulite reduction exercises? Well, from Paleo diets to cellulite workout regimes, you will find just about anything promising to get rid of cellulite fast. This brings in a lot of confusion for people who are out seeking to get simple workouts to get rid of cellulite. Most of the cellulite exercises and workouts to get rid of cellulite are likely to end up disappointing you just like those you have tried for weight loss. That said, there should be variety of exercises for everyone to try and choose their own. Here are some of the best cellulite exercises to treat cellulite.
Cellulite Burning Exercises for the Butt
What are the best cellulite burning exercises for the butt and glutes? Mostly, you will need to do lower body strength training. Such workouts for cellulite can be done in the comfort of your home with few or no equipment at all. Here are some of the best cellulite exercises for the butt to burn the excess fat and firm up your buttocks.
Reverse Lunges for Butt Cellulite Removal
These will engage the quadriceps, glutes, calves and hamstrings.
- Stand on your feet together with hands on your hips
- Make one step back with your left foot then lower your left knee as if to put it on the ground until the right knee achieves a 90 degrees angle
- Squeeze your glutes as you press yourself up until both your legs are straight
- Do the same for the left foot
- Alternate the sides with this cellulite exercise and do three sets of 20 reps.
Prisoner Squats for Butt Cellulite Removal
Prisoner squats work most of the muscles in the lower body while helping you target the glutes. To do the prisoner squat workouts for cellulite, follow these instructions:
- Stand with feet shoulder-width apart
- Extend your arms in front of you to achieve balance
- As if you are about to sit on a chair, sit your hips back
- Lower the hips so that your knees are bent 90 degrees
- Press up to return to the prisoner squats starting position
- Repeat 3 sets of 20 reps
Reverse lunges and prisoner squats will help you shed the excess weight around the butts, which will go a long way in getting rid of cellulite. There are other recommended cellulite exercises for the butts that you could try too. These include glute bridges and donkey kickbacks.
Cellulite Removal Exercises for Thighs and Legs
This is where everyone needs to focus on if they are concerned about the appearance of their legs and thighs. We have all seen ugly photos of celebrities caught on camera with cellulite on their legs and cameras. Well, with cellulite exercises for thighs and legs, you can lose the extra fat and tone up to remove cellulite on thighs and legs. Here are a few cellulite exercises for thighs and legs that can do the miracle of firming up legs, thighs and buttocks.
Walking on an Incline to Get Rid of Thigh Cellulite
Walking, when done well, will prove to be one of the simplest cellulite exercises for legs and thighs. Do a lot of walking on an incline in order to slim your things, firm the butt and make for an all-round, well-toned lower body. Do a lot of walking on hills or even climbing in order to burn the excess fat in the thighs and legs. Set aside about 30 minutes of walking on inclined surfaces everyday to firm up your legs and reduce the appearance of cellulite dimples and ripples on your legs.
Inner Thigh Squeeze Workout for Thigh Cellulite
For such cellulite exercises, you will need equipment such as an exercise ball of 65 centimeters diameter. Also, prepare yourself to do 20 reps in 3 sets in order for this thigh exercise for cellulite removal to be helpful.
- Lie in a supine position on the floor
- Have your legs placed on the outsides of the exercise ball
- With the knees at 90 degrees, your feet will be lifted off the floor
- Keep your arms on the floor to the sides of the body
- Your abs should be engaged with the lower back pressing hard to the floor in this exercise for cellulite removal
- Inhale adequately – a preparation for squeeze
- Exhale as you squeeze the inner thighs against the ball at the same time
- Hold for about 5 seconds and then release
- Try as much as possible to breathe naturally as you hold the squeeze with your inner thighs
- Do repetitions to satisfaction
Other cellulite exercises for thighs include outer thigh side step, hamstring roll, lean quads, glute and thigh buster, general cardio and goblet squats. It is however important to know that not all these workouts for cellulite removal will be effective for everyone. Follow the tips provided below in order for these cellulite exercises to be effective for you. Other important exercises for cellulite on thighs, legs, butts and other lower abdomen areas include:
- Single-leg Romanian deadlifts
- Around-the-clock lunges
- Single-leg supine hip extension
- Millitary pushups
- Dumbbell stationary lunges
- Tricep dips
- Bent-knee planks
Tips and Effective Cellulite Exercises to Get Rid of Cellulite Bumps
You might have the best cellulite exercises that you think are the ultimate solution to getting rid of cellulite bumps, but end up a frustrated person. The following tips will help you avoid these frustrations while working on cellulite exercises to diminish the appearance of cellulite on your body. Follow these tips just as carefully as you would follow the cellulite exercises.
- Massage your thighs, butts and legs regularly. Soap up your thighs, butts and legs and massage them for about 5 minutes. A simple handheld tool can help you massage the body in order to get rid of cellulite. You can make this a routine after doing your best cellulite exercises.
- Eat anti-cellulite foods in addition to doing cellulite exercises. Fill up on green veggies such as celery, broccoli, Brussels sprouts, parsley and green peppers in order to help with body detoxification. This will go a long way in minimizing the appearance of cellulite on thighs. Toxins are part of the causes of cellulite on the body.
- Drink water with a little lemon throughout the day. Lemon will help prevent water retention and cleanse the liver. Water retention and liver malfunction are two of the culprits in the formation of cellulite. With good workouts for cellulite treatment, taking water, little salt and some lemon especially during menstruation will help get rid of cellulite.
- Cut out on fried foods and sugar. These two have a direct correlation to the formation of cellulite on the body. In fact, cellulite exercises are meant to fight the end product formed by these two – fat deposits.
Although the best cellulite exercises are likely to produce a positive effect in removing cellulite, the effect is not permanent, so you will need to continue doing cellulite workouts to keep fit and prevent the formation of cellulite on your body. Cellulite on thighs can prove to be very stubborn, but with good consistency with cellulite workout, it will be past tense.
Always watch your diet as well as maintain consistency in fighting cottage cheese on your body. You will gain from other benefits of workouts when you stick to cellulite exercises.