Best eye cream for dark circles can get rid of eye wrinkles, puffiness and dark circles under eyes. Here are reviews of the best dark eye circles creams. Find out tips for DIY homemade eye cream for removing dark circles, good natural eye creams for getting rid of dark eye circles for men, bags, lines and puffiness below.
- What is the best eye cream for dark circles and wrinkles?
- What is the best natural eye cream for dark circles?
- Best eye cream for dark circles and lines?
- What is the best eye cream for dark circles for men?
- What is Lumitone eye cream for dark circles?
- What ingredients to look for in dark under eye circle creams.
Serums and Best Eye Cream for Dark Circles
- Serums and Best Eye Cream for Dark Circles
- 1. Elite Serum Review – Best Eye Cream for Dark Circles
- 2. Revitol Eye Cream Review
- 3. Swiss Ultimate Eye Serum with Argireline + IlomaStat Review
- 4. Patricia Wexler M.D Dermatology Intensive 3-in-1 Eye Cream Review
- 5. Olay Regenerist Eye Regenerating Cream Review
- Other Top Rated Dark Circle Eye Creams and Serums
- How to Choose Best Dark Eye Circle Creams
- Ingredients to Look for In Dark Eye Circles Creams
- Do the Best Dark Eye Creams Get Rid of Under Eye Circles?
- Benefits of Using Dark Eye Circle Creams
- Side Effects of Dark Eye Circle Creams
- More on Dark Under Eye Circles and Eye Bags
- You May Also Like
The best eye creams for dark eye circles are the products many people turn to lighten the appearance of fine lines and dark under eye circles. Whether these will work or will not work perfectly to get rid of under eye circles is a question of different experiences. For some people, the creams will work just fine producing excellent results. For other people, they just don’t work.
However, even those eye cream for dark circles that will work for person A may not work for person B. So, how do we determine the best dark eye circle creams? Well, we have discussed some of the very important aspects to look for when choosing the creams. We have also looked at the ingredients to look for when choosing the best dark eye circle creams. Before we get to that, here are top 5 dark eye circle creams that trend worldwide as the best with results.
1. Elite Serum Review – Best Eye Cream for Dark Circles
According to the Elite Serum review on the official website, the cream is specially formulated using “unique DNA precursor pool peptides” and is highly effective in getting rid of dark eye circles, crow’s feet, fine lines, eye wrinkles and puffiness. According to many Elite Serum reviews, the dark eye circle cream can be used topically to give the following benefits:
- Lighten dark circles
- Smooth out fine lines around eyes
- Lift and firm the skin around eyes
- Reduce eye puffiness
Elite Serum review and description on Amazon shows that the cream is recommended by doctors as the only legitimate alternative to under eye surgery and Botox Injections to get rid of dark eye circles. The ingredients of Elite Serum for dark eye circles include Dipeptide-2, Butylene Glycol, Chondrus Crispus, (Seaweed) Extract, (Aqua) Hyaluronic Acid, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Glycerin, Purified Water, Steareth-20, N-Hydrosuccinide, Chrysin, Palimtoyl Oligopeptide, Ethylhexyglycerin, Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7Carbomer, Polysorbate-20, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Acetyl Octapeptide-3, Caprylyl Glycol Tripeptide-5, Phenoxyethanol.
Jade, in her review of Elite Serum for dark eye circles says she is sad that people are surprised when a product works, but she is glad that it works in getting rid of dark eye circles. “It’s really a sad state of affairs anymore when we are genuinely surprised that a product actually delivers and does exactly what it says it does. And, in my opinion, this one (Elite Serum) does.”
Thethinker also provided her review of Elite Serum, and said “After having been disappointed by some other cosmetic products, I had my doubts when I began using Elite Serum. But what a relief it was when I looked in the mirror after a few weeks…”
In her lengthy Elite Serum review, Patricia Villati P says, “In order for me to take the time to write a review about a product I’ve used, it’s got to be a product that really wowed me. Elite Serum definitely has that wow factor. I felt compelled to share with others my positive experience.” Find out more about her experience and more customer reviews of Elite Serum for dark eye circles on Amazon.
You can save $49 on Elite Serum to buy it at $90.99 on Amazon. Actual price is $139.99.
2. Revitol Eye Cream Review
Revitol is known for most of its best skin products, including stretch mark creams and cellulite removal creams. This time, Revitol Eye Cream also comes in the ranks of the best eye cream for dark circless. Most Revitol Eye Cream reviews have dubbed it the cream that fixes three eye beauty problems at once: under eye dark circles, puffiness and eye wrinkles. Most consumer reviews of Revitol Eye Cream give it positives for the following:
- Revitol Eye Cream is effective in reducing the appearance of dark circles
- Helps reduce fine lines as well as wrinkles
- It also diminishes puffiness around eyes
Product descriptions and reviews of Revitol Eye Cream show that it has the following main ingredients: Niacinamide, Bisabolol, Chrysin and N-Hydroxycicinimide. Let’s look at some of the Revitol Eye Cream reviews by customers.
Amitabha Biswas in her Revitol Eye Cream review says, “One of the best (eye) creams to remove dark circles around eyes and always heard great things about this cream from my friends.” More reviews of Revitol Eye Cream on Amazon.
Revitol Eye Cream costs between $39 and $69 at Amazon. You can however find bargain deals on the product.
3. Swiss Ultimate Eye Serum with Argireline + IlomaStat Review
Swiss Ultimate Labs is far too confident that Swiss Ultimate Eye Serum is the exact product that will provide the best results in getting rid of dark eye circles, eye wrinkles and puffiness. The ingredients of this eye serum include IlomaStat, Argireline, Eyeliss, Organic Seaweed Extract, SYN-COLL, Matrixyl 3000, Haloxyl, SNAP-8 and Hyaluronic Acid.
Here are some of the Swiss Ultimate Eye Serum reviews from customers who have tried it.
Mitchelle who is verified Amazon buyer says in her Swiss Ultimate Eye Serum review that “This has been one of the most incredible eye cream I have ever used. I have tried everything. I work in the high end cosmetic business. Brands like Chanel, YSL, Dior, and so on. I have always suffered with puff dark rings around my eyes and nothing took it away. Finally I found it Swiss Ultimate eye serum. Within my 2 day of use I look completely different.”
Androidbarbie also reviewed Swiss Ultimate Eye Serum and noted that “…been using the product religiously twice a day and can truly see a complete different in my skin. My friends have also noticed the different and they are purchasing this wonderful product…I will not be doing Botox nor Juviderm.”
Ultimate Eye Serum costs $67 at Amazon. You save $22.99. More customer reviews of Ultimate Eye Serum at Amazon.
4. Patricia Wexler M.D Dermatology Intensive 3-in-1 Eye Cream Review
Not only is this eye cream used to clear dark eye circles but also to enhance eye firmness, reduce puffiness and get rid of wrinkles. Though rated very high by beauty websites such as Allure, I found mixed reviews of Patricia Wexler M.D Dermatology Intensive 3-in-1 Eye Cream. Here are some of the customer reviews of Patricia Wexler M.D Dermatology Intensive 3-in-1 Eye Cream:
Debxonick says, “This is a good eye cream. I know better than to expect miracles. This does a nice job and does not irritate my eye area” in her Patricia Wexeler M.D Dermatology Intensive 3-in-1 Eye Cream review.
A verified customer on Amazon, MissMeah29 in her review of Patricia Wexler M.D Dermatology Intensive 3-in-1 Eye Cream says, “I enjoy using this cream, it’s great to add moisture, but doesn’t seem to do too much more than that. Maybe with long term use you will see results.”
See more reviews, prices and bargains of Patricia Wexler M.D Dermatology Intensive 3-in-1 Eye Cream at Amazon.
5. Olay Regenerist Eye Regenerating Cream Review
Many Olay Regenerist Eye Regenerating Cream reviews tout it as a top dark eye circle cream that will get rid of dark eye circles fast. The following are some of the strong points customers point out in their Olay Regenerist Eye Regenerating Cream reviews:
- Good for dry, oily, combination and normal skin types
- Not only does this dark eye circle cream work on the dark lines but also on fine lines, uneven skin tone or color and moisturizes the eyes.
Ingredients of Olay Regenerist Eye Regenerating Cream include Water, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Titanium Dioxide, , Isohexadecane, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide 4 (Amino-Peptide)Behenyl Alcohol, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), PPG 15 Stearyl Ether, Stearyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Palmitate.
Here are some of the Olay Regenerist Eye Regenerating Cream reviews by customers:
Vongvaravipatr wrote a review of Olay Regenerist Eye Regenerating Cream saying, “I love it. I been using it for almost a week. This tube can give you moisture for the eyes but at the same time, it help cover up your dark circle.”
Lenny also gave her review of Olay Regenerist Eye Regenerating Cream and had this to say: “I have been using this concealer and eye cream for 6 months and love it. The wrinkles around my eyes have softened and the concealer works great for dark circles.”
See the best prices, bargain deals and more customer reviews at Amazon.
Other Top Rated Dark Circle Eye Creams and Serums
- EltaMD Renew Eye Gel (14 customer reviews)
- Burt’s Bees Radiance Eye Crème, .5-Ounce Jar (14 reviews)
- ShiKai Eye Cream, Borage Dry Skin Therapy, 0.5-Ounces (18 positive reviews)
- Burt’s Bees Radiance Eye Crème, .5-Ounce Jar (45 positive reviews)
- RoC Multi Correxion Lift Anti-gravity Eye Cream, 0.5 Ounce (40 positive reviews)
- Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Dark Circle Eye Roller, 0.50-Fluid Ounce (79 positive reviews)
- Lumitone eye cream for dark circles: Lumitone is one of the highly reviewed creams for dark circles under eyes. This cream is said to remove dark circles faster and has the highest impact.
- Best natural eye cream for dark circles: You can also make your own natural eye cream for dark circles and fine lines. With a simple DIY homemade recipe, you will end up with a good natural or DIY eye cream that you can use to eliminate under eye wrinkles, puffiness, eye bags and other skin problems on the face. The natural homemade eye cream can be made using lanolin oil, soyabean flour, almond oil and cold water.
How to Choose Best Dark Eye Circle Creams
Here are simple tips to help you choose the best dark eye circles treatment cream. With the many eye creams on the market today, you will find these tips very useful in selecting a cream that will keep away the fine lines under eyes.
- The first tip is to look for an eye cream that moisturizes the eye adequately. Dryness around the eye is one of the causes of fine lines under eyes, which end up to dark eye circles.
- Look for a cream that has ingredients that will fight aging
- Choose the best eye cream for dark circles that has ingredients to protect and strengthen the blood vessels around eyes. These ingredients are usually called vasoprotective ingredients in dark eye circle creams.
- Lastly, it is very important to get a cream for eyes that does not sting or burn your eyes. You do not want side effects such as peeling around your eyes.
Ingredients to Look for In Dark Eye Circles Creams
Nobody wants to put their eyes at risk, and that’s why we will go a long way to choose nothing but the best dark eye circle creams. You cannot arrive at that without knowing some of the important ingredients to look for when choosing a eye cream for dark circles. Beauty and drug stores are bursting with so many brands of dark eye circle treatments, but that does not mean you go around choosing just any cream available. Look for the following ingredients if you want to end up with the best dark eye circle creams.
- Eyeliss – an ingredient that supplies peptides to the thin skin under the eyes to help heal and prevent draining fluid into the under eyes causing not only eye bags but also dark eye circles. Most of the best dark eye circle creams will have this ingredient, or another that works the same way.
- Haloxyl – This ingredient will improve blood circulation around the eye, which means that eye creams with haloxyl ingredients will most likely be the best eye cream for dark circless. It will prevent hemoglobin buildup that is one of the causes of dark eye circles.
- Cynergy TK – An ingredient that is effective in stimulating the growth and production of elastin and collagen in the skin. The new cells will lessen the appearance of not only under eye circles but also wrinkles and eye bags.
- Cucumis Sativus – This is simply cucumber fruit extract. In the old tales, there were no best dark eye circle creams, but there sure were cucumber-over-the-eyes tales. Chilled cucumber slices have been used for a long time as dark eye circle treatments. Cucumber fruit is 90% water and about 10% vitamins B1, B2, B3 and B6 plus folic acid. Cucumber fruit extract in the best dark eye circle creams will restore hydration and increase firmness of the puffy skin. Some of the best eye cream for dark circless with cucumis sativus include:
- Olay Total Effects Eye Transforming Cream
- Arbonne Nutrimin Eye Cream and
- MenScience Eye Rescue Formula
- Chrysin – Chrysin is chemically extracted from blue passion flower and is usually considered a flavonoid that occurs naturally. Scientists call flavonoid Vitamin P because of its positive effect it has on the permeability of blood vessels. Chrysin modifies allergies and carcinogens in the body, act as anti-inflammatory to the blood vessels, is a strong antioxidant and inhibits some forms of skin cancer. Some of the best eye cream for dark circless with this ingredient include:
- Strivectin-SD Eye Concentrate
- gloTherapeutics Cyto-luxe Eye Cream and
- Skinmedica TNS Illuminating Eye Cream
- Titanium Dioxide – A chemical compound that occurs in nature and can be safely used as a food coloring agent as well as a topical ointment for getting rid of dark eye circles. Under eye circle creams with Titanium dioxide work by naturally lightening the skin to lessen the appearance of the dark eye circles and block UV rays from further darkening the skin. Being a superficial treatment for dark eye circles, titanium dioxide is considered the only ‘sure thing’ for people who have hereditary dark eye circles. Some of the best dark eye circle cream with this ingredient are:
- Murad Essential-C Eye Cream
- Dermalogica Total Eye Care Spf 15
- Colorescience Pro Eye Camouflage
- SkinMedica TNS Line Refine
- Retinyl Palmitate – An ingredient in most of the best under eye dark circle creams, Retinyl Palmitate is manufactured in the lab as an imitate of vitamin A. It lasts longer than the actual vitamin A when used as an ingredient in the best eye cream for dark circless. Palmitate is made from palm tree. Retunyl Palmitate in lotions and ointments for treating dark circles under eyes promotes cellular and skin health. It is also an anti-oxidant protecting cells from free radicals. It also reduces the size of glands, hence works well to get rid of puffy eyes too. Some of the best eye creams using retinyl palmitate ingredients include:
- Clinicians Complex Retinol Eye Cream
- RoC Retinol Correxion Eye Cream
- Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Eye
Other ingredients of dark eye circle creams include Alpha hydroxy acids, Escin, Copper peptides
Do the Best Dark Eye Creams Get Rid of Under Eye Circles?
I have been asked this question I think hundreds of times. The simple frustration of people when using what is labelled in the market as the best dark eye circle creams can lead to them writing so many negative things and asking hard questions. Well, they are right to ask whether the best dark eye circle creams are really the best. Advertisers and their gimmicks can really make people believe that a certain product is the best. The truth is that, getting user reviews from actual people who have used the under eye creams is the best way to go when choosing the best dark eye circle creams. Do not just jump at any dark eye circle treatment without reading consumer reviews.
So, back to the question – do the best dark eye circle creams really work? The answer is that some will work while other top under eye circles creams will not work for you. The same is with some of the best stretch mark creams around today. Some will work, others will not. The easy way to distinguish that is to read reviews, research on the ingredients of the best dark eye circle creams and find out if those ingredients are effective in getting rid of under eye dark circles.
Benefits of Using Dark Eye Circle Creams
Using the best under eye cream for dark circles is definitely the thought of every person. In fact, we all want to have a cream that smoothens, nourishes, stimulates rejuvenation and moisturizes the fragile skin around the eyes. In addition to getting rid of dark eye circles and puffy eyes, that is what we always want the best dark eye circle creams for. The following are some of the benefits of using the best under eye creams for dark circles.
- A good eye cream for dark circles will revitalize the delicate and sensitive skin that surrounds the eyes.
- Some of the best eye cream for dark circless will help resist the changes brought about by aging.
- Moisturizers found in the best eye cream for dark circless will help the skin around the eyes heal faster. This skin is prone to damages because of its delicate nature.
- Good under eye creams are not just for getting rid of dark eye circles, they can help reduce skin wrinkles, dry lines and also diminish the dark eye circles.
- When your blood capillaries around the eye are injured, they can easily cause eye bags because of the leaking fluid around the eyes. The best eye cream for dark circless will have vitamin K as an ingredient which can help repair these capillaries.
- The best dark eye circle creams will create a shield under your eyes and help protect the under eye area from the development of dark eye circles and even eye bags.
Side Effects of Dark Eye Circle Creams
Most of us would like to use the best eye cream for dark circless in the market today. Yes, the creams are very good and will definitely help tighten the muscles under the eyes and get rid of the dark under eye circles. However, experts report that using dark eye circle creams, whether they are the best or not, might come with its own side effects. Here are some of the side effects that you could suffer when you choose to use best dark eye circle creams.
- Allergic reactions to vitamin K – Vitamin K is one of the commonest ingredients in the best dark eye circle creams. Researchers are still looking into the difference in benefits when a person ingests vitamin K and when it is applied topically as is done in the best dark eye circles creams. However, it is known that topical usage of vitamin K can result in allergic reactions around the eyes.
- Skin sensitivity – The best dark eye circles creams are usually combined with elements that treat skin wrinkles. In most cases, the compounds are acidic and can cause a burning sensation around the eyes. It is important to read every ingredients of the best dark eye circles creams to see if there is acid used in them. In fact, if the best dark eye circle creams causes a burning sensation yet it does not have any acid formulation in it, you need to stop using it.
- Possible hyperpigmentation and hypopigmentation – Hydroquinone is a common ingredient used in top dark circle eye creams and eye creams that get rid of acne, age spots and freckles. Experts warn that if you do not use the best dark eye circle creams as recommended by the manufacturer, they will cause near permanent skin discolorations. It is highly recommended that after using dark eye circle creams, cover the area with sunscreen before exposing yourself to the sun.
- Irritation – Ingredients such as retinol, a derivative of vitamin A used in some of the best dark eye circle creams can cause skin irritation although it is said that the skin can adjust by itself to this change. In case itching continues as you use your best dark eye circle creams, it is advised that you discontinue using the cream and opt for something else.
- Peeling, burning and redness are also possible side effects that may occur after using dark eye circle creams. The acidic nature of some of the ingredients of dark eye circle creams can easily cause burning around the eyes.
It is important to note that using the best dark eye circle creams available on the market today is preferred to get rid of dark spots around eyes, wrinkles and other imperfections you may want to get rid of. However, note that the creams are sometimes very expensive and probably with side effects. When what your friends or dermatologist call best dark eye circle creams don’t work for you, you could try some home remedies for getting rid of dark eye circles and eye bags. These could also work for you and the good thing is that they come with almost no side effects at all.
More on Dark Under Eye Circles and Eye Bags
- Home Remedies for Dark Eye Circles – How to Get Rid of Dark under Eye Circles Naturally and Fast
- How to Get Rid of Under Eye Bags – Puffy Eyes Treatment Tips
- What are Dark Circles Under Eyes? 14 Causes, Treatment and Tips to Get Rid of Eye Circles
- Home Remedies for Under Eye Bags – Natural Ways to Get Rid of Puffy Eyes
- Causes of Under Eye Bags – What Causes Puffy Under Eyes?
- Under Eye Bags Surgery – All about Eye Bag Removal Surgery or Blepharoplasty
- How to Get Rid of Dark Eye Circles – Tips, Treatments, Natural Remedies
You May Also Like
- Under Eye Wrinkles – Causes, Prevention, Treatments and Creams to Get Rid of Eye Wrinkles
- Best Colored Contacts for Brown Eyes
- Neck Wrinkles – Causes, Prevention and Treatment to Get Rid of Neck Lines
- Best Colored Contacts for Different Eye Color Types
- How to Reduce Wrinkles – Tips, Exercises, Creams, Treatments
- Forehead Wrinkles – Causes, Prevention, Treatments to Get Rid of Forehead Lines
- How to Prevent Wrinkles – Tips, Treatments, Creams