Best hair dryer for curly hair can be a confusing find to make. Find out the list of top rated blow dryers for thick and frizzy curled hair, dryers with diffusers and others such as twin turbo, Soft Bonnet and Elchim for straightening and caring for curlicious hair.
The choice of a good hair blow dryer for curly hair depends on many things. If you find that your head has stubborn curls that keep on getting knots and keeps turning frizzy, then you need a really good quality tool for its care.
But what brand of a dryer can you use that will be perfect for thick curling hair? Below is a list of the top rated hair dryers according to reviews by customers. Thereafter, we will look at how to choose the best product for caring for your type of hair to keep it healthy and vibrant.
Best Blow Dryers for Curly Hair
Quite a number of factors are considered when determining the quality of a hair dryer. The list below has top ranked blow dryers, some with diffusers good for curly hair. After the list, we will look at how to choose a good or best hair dryer for thick curly hair or frizzy curled hair.
Here are the top 10 brands and products known to be the best hair dryer for curly hair:
|Remington tStudio||Revlon Tourmaline with Diffuser (costs about $35)|
|Elchim Uragano Hair Dryer – comes with diffuser||Sally Conair Ion Shine Ceramic|
|T3 Featherweight and diffuser||Panasonic ionic pancake dryer|
|DEVA sun dryer||Sedu Ultrasilent Professional Hair Dryer|
|Conair Infiniti Tourmaline Ceramic Ionic Styler 223X||Bio Ionic iDry Nano-i5X|
Buy any of these brands to get the best hair dryer for curly hair if your hair is thick and curly, and keeps getting frizz. With the best hair dryer to straighten curly hair, you will be able to keep it in good condition and have it remain healthy all the time. Now that you know the good brands and products themselves, let us look at how to choose and the things to look out for.
Best Hair Dryer for Curly Frizzy, Thick Hair – Choosing
Curly hair is known to be thick, frizzy, dry and brittle compared to many other hair types. It is important to know how to care for it. Learn how to co-wash curled hair, how to make it straight naturally and using a blow dryer and so on.
Most importantly, buying the right product for the care of your head should be your priority. But what determines a blow dryer for curlicious hair? Here are the things you should look out for when choosing one:
- Some curly haired girls just want to dry their hair without straightening it. If such are your needs, you just have to get a dryer that is capable of drying without straightening the hair. Read reviews to ensure that it can remove frizz and can work well to dry thick curly hair too.
- Since this type of hair, or the curly hair extensions can be dry and unruly, you want something that does not remove the already little moisture your hair has. Therefore, a good curly hair dryer would be one that works fast and does not leave your hair too dry and weak.
- Since you are not looking to get rid of curly hair, it is important that you go for a curly hair dryer and curly hair flat iron that lasts long. Some of them have weak handles, while others overheat and damage hair fast.
- Heat and power settings are all important. Get a brand that has both power and heat settings since you may want to blow your hair dry and once you get rid of the moisture, you may want to regulate the heat to low but not change the power.
- Look at the technology. Some brands are capable of locking moisture into your hair while working.
- Lastly, choose a brand that will be suitable for your hair. For instance, most men prefer keeping short curly hairstyles for men while women go for long hair styles. For this purpose, go the best diffuser hair dryer for curly hair length you prefer.
With all these in mind, brands such as twin turbo hair dryer and soft bonnet hair dryer have been top rated by most customer reviews and can be used by people with different hair types. However, you can use our list above to select a good quality product for the best hair dryer for curly hair. It is important to look at all the needs you have in order to select the best product.
More on Curly Hair Care:
- Best Mousse for Curly Hair – Top Gel, Drugstore Volumizing Thick, Fine Curled Hair
- Best Shampoo for Curly Hair – Sulfate Free, Natural and Organic
- Best Curly Hairstyles for Men, Black Men, Long and Short Hair
- Best Flat Iron for Curly Hair – Top Products for Thick, Natural and Frizzy
- How to Wash Curly Hair – Best Tips with Conditioner
- How to Get Rid of Curly Hair Fast, Naturally without Products
- Best Remy Curly Hair Weave Brands of Virgin Brazilian and Indian Hair