A good cellulite diet can help you fight and reduce cellulite fast. Here are the best weight loss anti-cellulite foods for cellulite reduction with additional tips to bust and fight loose skin. Body firming foods are good for removing those dimples and improving the appearance of your skin, but can also help you lose weight, which is a step towards eliminating cellulitis dimples. So, what are the best detox cellulitis busting foods?
Cellulite bumps on the body are embarrassing, but with proper lifestyle changes revolving around your diet plans, you can banish and eliminate cottage cheese quite fast. While thinking of the best cellulite diet plan, it is also important to consider foods that cause cellulite so that you can have the cellulite foods to avoid. Although we have seen the causes of cellulite, let’s start by listing the foods that cause cellulite.
Foods That Cause Cellulite
What foods cause cellulite? The lumps on your skin, also called cottage cheese or orange peels are caused by lifestyle. Experts like Dr. Oz in their shows have shown the relationship between certain foods and those bumps. The following are foods may cause weight gain and loose skin. Consider adding them to your “foods to avoid” list.
- Too Much Sugar and Salt: In your anti-cellulite diet, consider eating a healthy diet – one that will help you lose weight in a healthy way and also get rid of cellulite easily. The best cellulite reduction diet will contain less and less sugar since sugar is stored in the fat cells beneath your skin, causing them to expand and form bumps. On the other hand, reduce salt in your cellulite diet plan. It has lots of sodium, which increases fluid retention. Remember to take just 6 tablespoons of sugar and not more than 200mg of sodium or salt per day to eliminate those dimples with diet.
- Fast Foods: They contain additives and saturated fats as well as loads of calories. Remember one of the rules for preventing cellulite is to exercise, cut down calories and toxins. Avoid fast foods because they can only cause a buildup of toxins beneath your skin, which makes them one of the foods that cause cause loose skin.
- Processed Foods: When making your easy cellulite diet plan, ensure that you eliminate any industrial processed foods because they are known to cause many skin problems. Your get rid of cellulite diet should not have foods like pasta sauces, ice cream, biscuits, sausages, and processed soup. Be very careful with bread and flour because they will cause cellulitis.
Cellulite Reduction Diet – Best Cellulite Diet (and Exercise)
So, now that you know how to get rid of cellulite by avoiding these weight gain foods, we can now tweak that by finding cellulite busting foods that you can include in your best cellulite treatment at home. Before we list some of the best cellulite fighting foods, it is important to note here that when combined with the best body firming exercises, you will be able to get rid of cellulite sooner.
Body firming exercises for legs, thighs, butts and even stomach include reverse lunges, prisoner squats, thigh squeezes and much more. Get more insight on how to get rid of cellulitis dimples with exercise.
Cellulite Diet Plan – Anti-Cellulite Weight Loss Diet
In your anticellulite diet plan, you will include only those cellulite busting foods that have been proven to get rid of loose skin. Cellulite reducing foods can improve your collagen production and prevent the accumulation of fat globules beneath your skin, causing bumps. It is the same way the best cellulite creams work. So, what are the best cellulite fighting foods? Here are anti-cellulite busting foods to include in your diet.
- Flaxseed in Breakfast: One of the major recommendations of most dermatologists is sprinkles of flaxseed on your breakfast to get rid of cellulite fast – with diet. This is known to boost the growth of collagen, which strengthens the skin and reduces the appearance of cellulite. You can add a few sprinkles of flaxseed on other reducing foods such as yogurt and oatmeal to prevent or eliminate it.
- Green Tea: You have heard of the many health benefits of green tea, and now, it is one of the best anticellulite foods. Green tea is a great weight loss food because it speeds up metabolism while reducing the absorption of fat.
- Broccoli Food for Cellulite Reduction: Broccoli has alpha lipoic acid, which is known to prevent the hardening of those lumps, thus helps in removing cellulitis. Other than that, you will enjoy a lot of other health benefits of this vegetable.
- Drink a Lot of Water: In your weight loss diet, ensure you drink a lot of water, at least 8 glasses to help in the detoxification process. Detox gets rid of the toxins in the skin that cause cellulite.
- Oranges: They contain methoxylated bioflavonoids that enhances blood circulation and drainage, hence helping in preventing and getting rid of cottage cheese.
- Asparagus: In a good cellulite diet, asparagus should never miss. It flushes out toxins from the skin, leaving you with a smooth skin.
- Berries: Shop for berries because they are the best antioxidant foods. Acai berry, black berries, blueberries and raspberries are good additions to your diet plan. Always sprinkle a few berries in your morning cereal to do away with skin toxins and reduce cellulitis fast.
Cellulite Busting Foods – Best Cellulite Fighting Foods
Oily fish (salmon, mackerel), kelp, Gotu kola extract, horse chestnut extract, Cayenne Pepper, Turmeric, Garlic, Watermelon, Pink Grapefruit, Tomatoes, Apricots, Bananas, Bean Sprouts, Spinach, Apples, Cucumber, Celery, Cranberry Juice, Cider Vinegar, Nettles, Fennel, Lemon, Beetroot, Cabbage, Eggs and Dandelion are all foods to include in your anti-cellulite diet.
We have already seen some of these foods when looking at the best home remedies for cellulite, but you can consider making them a part of your regular foods when fighting cellulite. Remember to remain consistent with your cellulite diet plan in order to achieve the best results. But can you couple other methods with diet plans?
Anti-Cellulite Removal Tips
Well, things like anti-cellulite exercises, simple home remedies and diet, you can easily eliminate cellulite. It is all about lifestyle change when it comes to doing away with most of the skin problems such as wrinkles, razor bumps and even stretch marks.
- Surgery has been touted as one of the effective methods for body firming. You can opt for it when other methods have failed.
- Anti-cellulite treatments are also available.
- Cellulite massage techniques, when done well, can also be combined with a good diet plan to reduce cellulite with time.
Some of these treatments are going to be very costly. Instead of going for such options, you could consider working on a cellulite diet plan with foods that firm up the body.