Do you know of any home remedies for acne overnight? Well, getting rid of acne overnight is no easy task. Here are best remedies such as baking soda for acne treatment, toner for acne, best facial mask, egg white and apple cider vinegar for acne.
Acne is one of the most common skin disorder among teenagers and young adults. It usually appears on the face, chest, neck, and back. Most people struggle to know home remedies for acne because it seems to be a menace to them. This article highlights the following:
- Baking soda acne treatment
- Home remedies for acne overnight that worked
- Home remedies for acne scars overnight
- Natural home remedies for acne overnight
- Overnight home remedies for acne
- Home remedies for back acne overnight
- How to get rid of acne overnight home remedies
- Baking soda for acne scars removal
To effectively manage acne, you should first be able to determine what might have caused it. normally, the best home remedies for acne start treatment with knowing the cause. You should do some lifestyle modifications and get a proper rest, for it not to aggravate your acne problems. Mild to moderate acne can be managed at home, but severe acne should be consulted by your physician and not treated even with the home remedies for acne.
It may be surprising for you to know that lots of things and ingredients found in your kitchen can help as the best home remedies for acne. You may not know this, but your kitchen counters and refrigerators may contain something very effective against aces.
8 Best Home Remedies for Acne Overnight
Overnight home remedies can help clear and reduce acne dark spots fast. However, the result of using at-home remedies such as baking soda on acne scars and pimples may not be immediate for all skin types. Let us look at some of the best natural remedies for acne, including apple cider vinegar, baking soda mask, toners and egg whites.
Baking Soda for Acne
Baking soda does not contain any harsh chemicals, so you can use baking soda everyday. You can use baking soda in treating acne in 3 different ways;
- Baking soda facial cleanser for acne removal
- Baking soda toner
- Baking soda facial mask for overnight acne removal
For a long time, baking soda has been one of the best home remedies for acne although quite a few people have used it. It can be used in the following ways.
- Facial Cleanser- mix baking soda with small amount of water until toothpaste-like consistency. Then rub mixture (circular motion) into damp face then rinse properly after 1-3 minutes.
- Toner- Inside an empty spray bottle, mix 1 teaspoon of baking soda with 20ml lukewarm water then shake properly. Spray mixture on clean dry face, and let it dry. You do not have to rinse it off. It will act as one of the best overnight home remedies for acne.
- Facial Mask- Just like the baking soda facial cleanser, you will make a toothpaste like consistency of baking soda with water. Apply it on your damp face, but instead of rinsing it off after 1-3 minutes, just leave the mixture on your face for 30 minutes and rinse afterwards.
There are plenty of reviews of using baking soda for acne removal. See some of the baking soda for acne before and after pictures in this post to see the results. Some of these before and after pictures show significant reduction of the dark acne spots after using baking soda masks and toners.
Apple Cider Vinegar Acne Remedy
Apple Cider Vinegar is very effective in detoxifying and is used as one of the home remedies for acne. It contains alpha-hydroxy acids, which help dissolve fat deposits on your skin. There are 2 ways on how to use apple cider vinegar for treating your acne.
First, you can drink 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar daily, or you can either use a diluted (1:3) apple cider vinegar with distilled water as a topical solution directly applied to your acne.
Aloe Vera Acne Scars Removal
Aloe Vera contains polysaccharides that help in rebuilding damaged skin. It can help in reducing the inflammation and redness instantly. Just apply the Aloe Vera gel directly to the affected area every after bath as one of the overnight home remedies for acne.
Garlic for Acne
Garlic is the fourth best overnight home remedy for acne. Garlic has a strong anti-biotic and anti-inflammatory component. Since acne is caused by bacteria, garlic will be very effective in killing bacteria. Garlic is more effective when eaten raw, than crushing it and applying the juice directly to the acne.
Honey and Cinnamon for Acne Treatment
The fifth of the effective home remedies for acne is using honey and cinnamon. To make honey and cinnamon treatment for acne:
- Mix 3 tablespoons of honey with 1 tablespoon of cinnamon, until paste texture. Apply paste on acne before going to bed, and then once you wake up the next day, wash it with lukewarm water.
Fresh Lemon Juice Remedy for Acne Overnight
Fresh Lemon Juice is also used as one of the best home remedies for acne – apply fresh lemon juice on affected area before going to bed, and then rinse with clean water the next day.
Orange Peel on Acne
Orange Peel is the seventh of the best home remedies for acne overnight. It is very effective in treating acne. Just grind the peel until it becomes a paste, apply on affected area.
Egg white Acne Remedy
Egg white is yet another of the effective home remedies for acne overnight. Dab a small amount of raw egg white on top of your acne and leave it for up to 20-30 minutes. Rinse it afterwards with lukewarm water.