Here’s how to make the best homemade leave in conditioner for natural hair, curly hair and black hair. If you want to make treatment conditioner spray using coconut oil, honey, natural oils such as olive oil, jojoba oil with milk.
Having homemade conditioners is a great thing as it protects the hair from damage by chemically processed products. Whether one wants deep conditioners or leave in conditioners, it is possible to make them all at home. In this post, we discuss DIY leave in conditioners for natural and curly hair.
Homemade Leave in Conditioner for Natural Hair
- Homemade Leave in Conditioner for Natural Hair
- Coconut leave-in conditioner
- Pure honey, leave in conditioner
- Olive oil, leave in conditioner
- Aloe vera lime and coconut mixture leave in
- Jojoba oil leave in conditioner
- Apple cider vinegar and water leave in conditioner
- Olive and jojoba oil leave in conditioner
- Homemade Leave in Conditioner Spray
- Shea butter leave in conditioner
- Best Homemade Leave in Conditioner
- Coconut oil leave in conditioner
- Homemade Leave in Conditioner for Black Natural Hair
Natural hair requires a lot of care and good maintenance. To even preserve its naturalness more, it is advisable to use natural products. We make it easy for you to do this by bringing you a number of leave-ins for natural hair.
Coconut leave-in conditioner
Coconut oil is a great moisturizer. It works best when it is extra pure and no processing has been done to it. Apply it on towel dried hair and leave it in. it will help to detangle the hair and add moisture to it.
Pure honey, leave in conditioner
Honey adds shine and softness to hair. It can be used as a moisturizer as well as a leave-in hair mask for natural hair.
- In a mixing bowl, put warm water and add two teaspoons of honey.
- Mix the two well enough until they are well integrated.
- Put the mixture in a hair spray bottle and spritz it on hair.
- Towel dry any dripping excess.
Olive oil, leave in conditioner
Olive oil is a great natural moisturizer and works magic on hair.
- To a small amount of olive oil add twice the amount of water
- Add a few drops of your favorite natural oil to the mixture.
- Use a spray bottle to apply it to wet hair.
This should work great on your natural hair.
Aloe vera lime and coconut mixture leave in
For people with a dry and flaky scalp, this is the homemade natural leave in for you.
- To half a cup of aloe juice, add one cup of water and four tablespoons of coconut oil
- Add drops of tea tree oil too
- Shake the mixture and apply it to damp hair.
Jojoba oil leave in conditioner
Jojoba oil adds shine to hair. Mix it with twice the amount of water plus a few drops of essential oils and you have a leave in conditioner.
Apple cider vinegar and water leave in conditioner
If you are looking for a homemade leave in conditioner for natural hair that will help in detangling, this is the one for you.
- Add apple cider vinegar to water and shake.
- Apply it to wet hair.
Olive and jojoba oil leave in conditioner
Both olive oil and jojoba oil yield great results as individual conditioners. When used together you reap double the benefits and your natural hair remains well moisturized.
- Mix half a cup of jojoba oil with a tablespoon of olive oil.
- Apply the mixture on wet hair.
Homemade Leave in Conditioner Spray
To make homemade leave in conditioner spray, all you need is an old spray your own leave in conditioner spray all you need is an old spray bottle and the ingredients you need to make one. Here are some easy homemade leave in conditioner spray.
Shea butter leave in conditioner
To make this leave in conditioner spray,
- Get your favorite Shea butter from the stores.
- Put some amount in a spray bottle and add twice the amount of water.
- Shake the spray bottle well to ensure that everything mixes up.
- Spray this on your hair and it will make your hair extra soft.
Coconut oil and regular conditioner leave in
This is a simple leave in conditioner that you can use every day and it also acts as a moisturizer.
- To a spray bottle, put your regular conditioner
- Add coconut oil to it. This can be replaced with any other essential oil such as olive oil, jojoba oil or lavender oil.
- Fill up the bottle with water and shake the mixture well
This qualifies for a daily use conditioner. It will leave hair soft and smelling nice.
Best Homemade Leave in Conditioner
Easy homemade leave in conditioners are advantageous in many ways. They work very well without one having to subject their hair to chemically processed products which could be harmful to hair. They are also easy to make with products easily available from your kitchen. This makes them cheap. Easy leave in conditioner for kid leave one comfortable that nothing too harsh is being used on your baby.
Among the best at home leave in conditioners are:
Honey and coconut oil leave in
This natural leave in conditioner is suitable for dry hair since dry hair gets frizzy very quickly. You will only need honey, virgin coconut oil, lemon juice and a few drops of your favorite essential oil. You can combine one tablespoon of all these ingredients and add a little water to enable proper mixing. Shake well and use it on damp hair.
Coconut milk and almond oil leave in conditioner
Coconut milk and almond oil add moisture to the hair and leave it soft. Grab a tablespoon of each of the following ingredients; coconut milk, almond oil and peppermint oil. Mix them up in a spray bottle, add water and shake well. Use this mixture on wet hair.
Coconut oil leave in conditioner
Coconut oil makes hair soft and adds moisture. Virgin coconut oil can be applied to wet hair and the hair left to dry on its own. If you do not like the smell of coconut oil, you can add a few drops of your favorite essential oil such as jasmine. This will neutralize its smell and give you a nice scent.
Homemade Leave in Conditioner for Black Natural Hair
Black natural hair tends to be kinky and curly. It is generally dry and needs a leave in conditioner that adds moisture and to it. Homemade leave in conditioner for black natural hair that works best are those that mostly contain aloe juice, coconut oil, olive oil, avocado and Shea butter. Any recipe that has any of these as a main ingredient is likely to yield great results.