Here’s how to get rid of cellulite fast on thighs, legs, stomach and buttocks. You can reduce cellulitis dimples at home naturally using exercises for butt dimples, legs, stomach and thighs. Other options include treatments that remove cellulitis and even home remedies. But, is it possible to get rid of cellulite naturally? How quickly?
We will explore just about every possible method out there for body firming. Whether it is cellulite on thighs, on the legs, on buttocks or stomach, let us find out just what works effectively in treating cellulite.
Is It Possible to Get Rid of Cellulite?
- Is It Possible to Get Rid of Cellulite?
- How to Get Rid of Cellulite on Thighs (and Back of Thighs)
- How to Get Rid of Cellulite on Your Legs, Stomach and Buttocks (Bum)
- Foods that Get Rid of Cellulite
- Laser Cellulitis Treatment
- Exercises and Workout Routines
- How to Get Rid of Cellulite Naturally at Home
- Best Way of Getting Rid of Cellulite Dimples
- Massage Therapy
- Herbal Remedies
- So What is the Best Way to Get Rid of Cellulite?
- Recap on Causes of Cellulite
Is it possible to remove cellulite dimples on thighs and legs? From the causes of cellulite described above plus research results done through various clinical studies, it is not clear that you can permanently do away with fat lumps on buttocks, stomach and legs once they form. There is no such treatment that will be able to get rid of the fat lumps and dimples forever and completely. According to Mayo Clinic, “Many cellulite treatments, including massages or cellulite creams, advertise remarkable results. But unfortunately, most of these treatments don’t live up to their claims.” Don’t lose hope yet!
There are various ways on how to improve the appearance of cellulite. Various researchers are working on methods of improving the appearance of thighs, stomach, buttocks and legs that show signs of loose skin and fat dimples and lumps. Until now, the various treatments available on the market, some of which promise miracle results, only work to reduce them but not to cure them. Carly Cardellino writing for Cosmopolitan notes that the very first step is to understand it. The following are some of the best reduction methods for fat dimples on the skin.
How to Get Rid of Cellulite on Thighs (and Back of Thighs)
The back of thighs is one of the areas that are commonly affected with cellulite dimples. It might not happen overnight that you remove those dimples, but with constant efforts, you will be able to significantly reduce the appearance of those dimples. Some people find some remedies effective while others the same treatments ineffective. So, the methods differ in many ways.
You have definitely seen cellulite on celebrities such as Kim Kardashian. Perhaps those were photoshoped on them, but it is true that people with weight and even those who are slim get the cottage cheese on their thighs, legs and stomach, making it difficult to wear bikinis. But how do celebrities get rid of cellulite? Here are quick tips for banishing and fighting cellulite on back of thighs:
- Exercise every day targeting the thighs to tone up those muscles
- Avoid putting on too much weight. This will help a lot
- Massage your thighs every night to improve circulation
- Always dry brush your thighs, buttocks and legs to improve drainage of toxins
How to Get Rid of Cellulite on Your Legs, Stomach and Buttocks (Bum)
The stomach, legs and buttocks are areas of the body besides inner thighs that are affected by cellulite. The reason for this is that fat deposits form around the stomach or abdomen in women. This is intense in the post pregnancy era or puberty days of women. So, can do you get rid of cellulite on your legs and buttocks.
The process of cellulite removal on legs, stomach and bum is no different from that of thighs as discussed above. However, tweaking these tips will help you see great results. So, here’s what to do:
- You want to increase the circulation of blood in these areas, so dry brush your thighs, stomach and legs to achieve this. Proper drainage will reduce fluid retention by improving drainage in your capillaries. This takes away toxins that cause cellulite lumps to form.
- Always make an Epsom salt detox bath. This will help remove toxins that cause cellulite on your legs, stomach and buttocks.
- Learn the right massage techniques especially for legs to improve the appearance of those dimples.
- Avoid smoking and too much caffeine. These are not good for your skin.
- Keep a routine of body firming workouts targeting those areas.
Foods that Get Rid of Cellulite
Other than the tips listed above, the right anti-cellulite diet plan can give you wonderful results when fighting cellulitis. Of utmost importance is avoiding foods that cause cellulite and eating foods that get rid of cellulite fast. So, what foods will banish and reduce cellulite?
- Foods with the right type of fat: Yes that sounds contradicting, but according to experts on body firming diets such as Naomi Tupper, increasing the intake of unsaturated fats will help you reduce cellulite. These include “foods high in polyunsaturated omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, such as oily fish, walnuts and sunflower oil, as well as monounsaturated fats from nuts, seeds and avocado…” [Livestrong]
- Foods high in Vitamin C: These help in strengthening the connective tissue on your skin’s epidermins, which will banish cellulitis.
You can see more anti-cellulite foods here and below, we discuss further tips and methods for reducing the appearance of the dimples on skin.
Laser Cellulitis Treatment
There have not been approved methods of banishing cellulitis using laser, until early 2012 when the FDA approved a cellulite treatment method called Cellulaze. Being a new way of getting rid of cellulite, the procedure uses equipment that produce a laser beam to work on the fat deposits as a way of melting them. It is said that the procedure of laser cellulite treatment gives the body a more contoured look as it is effective in removing cellulite.
The procedure in laser cellulite treatment uses a deep heating radio frequency energy combined with infrared energy to stimulate the rapid metabolism of fat in the skin. It leads to the breakdown of fat bonds that occur and form cellulite bumps. Cellulaze procedure is minimally invasive although a local anesthesia is usually used.
Exercises and Workout Routines
So far, exercises are said to be the best ways for getting rid of cellulite, prevent it or just keep it in check. Working out will naturally cut down the fat in your body and leave you with a well-toned body without a lot of bumps appearing. Coupled with proper diet, exercises are the only proven method of removing cellulite significantly. Even so, there is nothing that is going to banish cottage cheese forever – many dermatology experts warn. But doctors at Mayo Clinic suggest that so far, nothing beats cellular exercises for body firming.
So, the dilemma here is, what are the best cellulite exercises to try? These can be equally frustrating as anti-cellulite creams and surgery. What exercises can one use in order to get rid of cellulite? When it comes to cellulite exercises, you need to understand what would be the best way on how to get rid of cellulite on thighs.
How to Get Rid of Cellulite Naturally at Home
Like with any other skin care problem, DIY home remedies can also help you banish cellulitis. Natural remedies for cellulite make use of simple products and formulations that can be found at home. Even with the best treatments, it is important to see a doctor first because they could carry some side effects too.
There are very many natural home remedies that have successfully been used on missions on how to get rid of cellulite. These include grapefruit massage, simple dry brushing, at-home cellulite massages, Epsom salt bathes, coffee sugar scrubs, apple cider vinegar and many more. Natural weight loss is one of the best ways to lose cellulite and firm your body at home. If you keep fit, you will be able to reduce the appearance of the fat lumps on your thighs and legs.
Best Way of Getting Rid of Cellulite Dimples
Never can one talk about cellulitis elimination without bringing up the best creams for cellulite removal or reduction. These are all over the market, with ads of cellulite creams in magazines, on our television screens, advertisement apps and just about everywhere. Anti-cellulite creams have been reviewed by many people, some saying they are effective in improving the appearance of cellulite, while others saying they don’t work at all. The truth is that even the best cellulite creams are not the ultimate answer to how to get rid of cellulite fast.
However, when coupled with some of the other effective methods of treating cellulite, they can help with improving the appearance of these bumps. Some of the best rated cellulite creams on the market include Revitol Cellulite Cream, Nivea Cellulite Cream and many more.
Most dermatologists recommend coupling exercises with massage techniques in order to get rid of fat lumps on thighs fast. Since cellulite is simply fat deposits beneath the skin that bulge to make dimples and bumps, it is believed that cellulite massage techniques can help with how to get rid of cellulite fast. Cellulite massage treatment can be done at home without the need of any special equipment, although the market has cellulite massagers that can be used to make the process easy and more effective.
Cellulite massagers work by manipulating the skin in order to make it disperse the fat cells accumulating underneath it. Once well dispersed through cellulite massage treatment, the skin remains toned and smooth. Proper techniques of cellulite massage have to be practiced everyday in order to rid cellulitis fast.
The reduction process can also be enhanced by use of herbal remedies for cellulite. These remedies can prove to be difficult to find because the ingredients can be hard to collect. However, there are known herbal remedies for cellulite treatment, including Gotu Kola, aloe vera extracts, aromatherapy, juniper essential oils, herbal teas, lemons and pepper, vitamin E and A supplement among many other methods. More on herbal remedies for getting rid of cellulite.
So What is the Best Way to Get Rid of Cellulite?
These methods are quite many. That can confuse you, but it is not easy to try all the methods at once. Some of them are costly ways while others are very cheap. Laser cellulite treatment, for instance, is a very expensive procedure. Cellulite creams too. But what if they are the best way to get rid of cellulite?
Well, doctors and dermatologists have recommended that the best way on how to get rid of cellulite is to eat anti-cellulite foods, exercise and maybe use some of the best stretch mark creams. This will help you get rid of cellulite fast. With all the information provided on the links above, you will be able to find simple ways of treating cellulite – that will work for you.
Recap on Causes of Cellulite
Skin puckering can really mess your confidence. In a fitness survey done by a beauty magazine, a majority of the readers ranked cellulite as the number one beauty bummer with acne, wrinkles and frizzy hair all coming ranking lower than cellulite. This begs the question of how to get rid of cellulite in the minds of many women. The answer is simple and easy to understand once you learn of these causes of cellulite. Some creams such as Clarins Super Restorative Redefining Body Care are top rated for removing the problem.
But let’s look at the causes of this cosmetic issue first.
- Poor diet
- Hormonal changes in women, mostly during menstruation, pubescent growth and menopause
- Genetics – it is found that some genes predispose some people to cellulite development on bodies. These factors may include race, gender, rate of metabolism and fat distribution under the skin.
- Lifestyle factors also contribute to the development of cellulite. Research has shown that women who smoke and those who do not exercise have a higher chance of developing cellulite.
- Tight clothing, especially underwear will cause cellulite.
- Having a thin skin epidermis, which is common in women more than men will cause cellulite to develop easily.
- Water retention