How can I get rid of clogged pores on nose? Learn the fast ways of getting rid of clogged pores on nose, cheeks, forehead, chin and the entire face with the following quick or fast ways. If you want to clear and close those pores overnight, here are tips and tricks.
Clogged pores are a nuisance to any one with large pits on face and they can contribute greatly to low self-esteem. In most cases, pores are clogged from the excessive production of sebum by the skin’s sebaceous glands, the products we put on our skin and of course, the environmental dust particles. The grease we put on hair can also clog our facial pores especially if we wear styles that have the hair touching our face.
The worst that can happen from clogged pores is the breakout of pimples. Blackheads and whiteheads are common on skin with clogged pores. It is therefore, important to fight to learn how to unclog pores as it leaves them clean and free from harboring the bacteria that cause flare-ups. Furthermore, when pores are unclogged they appear shrunken.
They tend to be less prominent than when they are clogged will all sorts of residue. So what are the fast ways of getting rid of clogged pores on nose, cheeks, forehead and chin? Here’s how to get rid of clogged pores with treatments made at home and from pharmacies or drugstores in a short while.
How to Get Rid of Clogged Pores on Nose
Unfortunately, the nose projects out of the face and therefore is the most prominent. Another sad thing is that the nose has the largest sebaceous glands unlike the cheeks and chin. This is the reason you tend to shine more on the T-zone, the forehead and nose. The sebum production on the nose is on overdrive and if it is not curbed, clogged pores will automatically happen.
Blackheads also tend to form on the nose when the nose has clogged pores. However, if you know how to get rid of clogged pores on nose, blackheads or whiteheads can be history. It takes a good skin care regimen to get rid of clogged pores on nose and any other part on the face.
The products used for cleansing, toning, moisturizing, masking and exfoliating must be able to remove the excess dirt without causing irritation. Furthermore, they must be able to curb any breakouts existing or about to happen. Therefore, when shopping for these products, ensure they have salicylic acid, Beta Hydroxyl Acids and fruit enzymes.
These elements dissolve the sebum on the nose and fight any bacteria on the nose area. Furthermore, the fruit enzymes provide the necessary vitamins for renewing the cells on the nose. Instead of seeking over the counter products, you can also make some of these at home with readily available groceries. These are not only inexpensive, but also free from chemicals.
You cannot get rid of clogged pores on nose if you are using products rich in harsh chemicals such as parabens, silicones, mineral oils, petroleum and peroxides among others. Besides, treating your skin harshly will also not work in your favor to get rid of clogged pores.
When exfoliating for example, you need to make use of a product with fine granules. The big granules may seem effective, but they are too harsh for your large pores. Harsh scrubs can enlarge pores instead of making them shrink. If your pores clog often, get rid of clogged pores by exfoliating at most three times in a week.
You should also embark this routine for clearing pores on nose:
- Steam your face every week for ten minutes by bending over a large pot of hot water and making a hood from a towel to lock in all the steam to remove residue from your clogged pores. If you do not have the ten minutes, dab a face towel soaked in hot water on your nose for 20 secs at least twice in a week.
- Apply a facemask each week. This gives a deep cleansing to your pores. It is the most effective method of getting rid of clogged pores on nose. Use homemade masks, mud masks or clay masks.
- Use nose strips after steaming to remove excess dirt from the pores.
How to Get Rid of Clogged Pores on Forehead
The forehead is anther sensitive part of your face where the sebaceous glands are ever active. When steaming your face, each week ensure that the steam hits the forehead to get rid of clogged pores on the forehead.
These are the tips on how to get rid of clogged pores on forehead:
- Use pore strips
- Avoid hairstyles that will have your hair resting on the forehead
- Do not spread your hair grease to the forehead
- Use an oil free facial products from cleansers, toners, scrubs and makeup
How to Get Rid of Clogged Pores on Face
There is no shortcut to get rid of clogged pores on face, as you must steam each week for 10 minutes. The steam will make the dirt and excess oil loose so that you can scrub it off with your mild scrub. Furthermore, make a habit of applying homemade masks that will get rid of clogged pore on face. Some of the best homemade masks that work best for getting rid of pores on face are:
- Crushed coriander leaves mixed with turmeric powder and water. This paste should be applied on the entire face to get rid of clogged pores
- Egg whites beaten to make a foam
- Oatmeal mixed with natural yogurt and olive oil
These masks will get rid of clogged pores on face without you digging deep into your pockets.
How to Get Rid of Clogged Pores on Cheeks
When your cheeks have clogged pores, they appear unhealthy. However, you can get rid of clogged pores on cheeks by avoiding heavy foundations on them. The best way, to conceal the large pores on your cheeks is by using makeup. However, too much of it will clog your pores big time. Know the best foundation for large pores if your skin is oily and get rid of clogged pores on cheeks.
Furthermore, always use a primer that controls oil and shrinks the large pores on cheeks. This way, you will not have to deal with clogged pores. Each time you wear makeup, wash off immediately before going to bed and unclog pores using either of the two steaming methods I suggested earlier.
How to Get Rid of Clogged Pores on Chin
Your chin suffers the most from improper washing. You forget to either cleanse it or do it hurriedly. Hence, you avoid unclogging the pores on the chin. This is how to get rid of those clogged pores on chin:
- When cleansing, pay attention not only to the forehead, nose, cheeks, but also the chin
- Always moisturize the chin as you would do it to the other parts on your face
- Give your chin as significant scrub each time you exfoliate.
- Always remember to steam, clean and rinse off the chin area
- Avoid touching your chin with your hands as they have excess oils and dirt, which could clog the pores there.
- If you have any hair on the chin, shave before getting rid of clogged pores there.