If you are wondering how to get rid of dandruff naturally, how to get rid of dandruff fast or how to get rid of dandruff permanently, you get to find it all right here. You will also learn how to get rid of eyebrow dandruff and how to get rid of dandruff with dread. Read on to know how to get rid of any type of dandruff and get answers to the question: What is the best way to get rid of dandruff?
Dandruff is a very common disorder which mostly affects the scalp but can be found on any other parts of the body, especially those that are hairy. If not treated early enough, it could develop into severe dandruff which could be associated with things such as dandruff hair loss. Since every person has the dandruff causing fungus, it is important to know how to get rid of dandruff. Read on to find out the many options there are so you can always choose the one that is appropriate for your circumstances.
How to Get Rid of Dandruff Naturally
Before rushing to the beauty shop and gathering all the beauty products that claim to stop it, it is important to look for ways on how to get rid of dandruff naturally. This is most important as there are people who despite spending a lot of money on commercial products resort to natural products after they fail. Why waste money when you can get rid of your dandruff condition with products from your home? Check out some ways of getting rid of dandruff naturally below.
Black pepper and curd: Add two tablespoons of black pepper in a cup of curd and blend the two. Rub the mixture into the affected area and wash it off after an hour. The curd helps in reducing the flaking intensity.
Coconut oil and Lemon juice: Have a tablespoon of lemon juice blended together with coconut oil. Apply this on your scalp. Leave this in for 30 minutes and then wash it out with a gentle shampoo. It will help get rid of the dandruff.
Vinegar: Vinegar is rich in potassium and also has enzymes. There are a number of ways on how to get rid of dandruff using vinegar. First, you can massage apple cider vinegar into the scalp and then rinse it out after five minutes. This helps to dislodge the dead skin cells. Another way would be to use it as a final hair rinse.
Beetroot leaves: Crush some beetroot leaves and use them to make a paste. Add some heena powder and apply the mixture on the scalp.
Aloe vera: Squeeze some aloe vera juice from its leaves and apply it on the scalp. If this is not possible, purchase the purest aloe vera gel you can get and apply it on the scalp. Leave it in for 15minutes. This will help rid you off flakes and heal the scalp.
How to Get Rid of Dandruff Fast
At times we get caught up by events at the worst moments. When it comes to hair care, our heads could get flaky when we least wish for such a thing to happen. Are you in a similar situation and are wondering how to get rid of dandruff instantly? Here is how. Apply some dry shampoo on your scalp and scrub off the flakes from your scalp and comb them off your hair. Rinse the comb with each combing stroke to avoid spreading the flakes all over the hair. This will get rid of the flakes immediately. Follow it up by applying some oil on the scalp to moisten it.
Another way on how to get rid of dandruff quickly is by using lemon. Extract juice from two lemons. Dilute one part of lemon with two parts of water. Apply this on the scalp and let it rest for five minutes. Shampoo hair as usual.
In case you have more time to yourself, you can use other ways that are fast but not immediate for stopping the dandruff. Heat up your favorite essential oil. Apply generous amounts of this on the scalp and massage gently. Cover your hair with a shower cap and wrap a hot towel over it. Change it the moment it cools down. Keep hair wrapped with a hot towel for at least eight hours. This will help soak the flakes and get them to come off as huge chunks as opposed to smaller ones. Comb out the flakes, shampoo and condition as usual.
How to Get Rid of Dandruff Permanently
A person who has had a dandruff condition will always wish that they could discover how to get rid of dandruff permanently. There are a number of things that can be done to maintain a dandruff free scalp. Given below are some of the tips on how to get rid of dandruff forever.
- Use anti-dandruff shampoo each day until the condition subsides. Ensure you leave it in for five minutes before rinsing it off.
- Massage into your hair roots any vitamin E oil and let it rest for 10 minutes. This softness the scalp and prevents flaking.
- Ensure you consume biotin, vitamin A and B vitamin. Where you can’t get foods rich in these, take them as supplements. These will help encourage a healthy scalp and therefore prevent dandruff.
- Avoid processed and fried foods as these contain too much oil which could lead to an overstimulation of seborrheic glands which could result in dandruff.
How to Get Rid of Dandruff with Dreads
Dreadlocks are a versatile hair style. It is superb when well-maintained but could be disastrous if neglected. One major problem that dreadlocked people suffer from is dandruff. Read the tips below to learn how to get rid of dandruff in dreadlocks.
- For routine hair care, use a dry shampoo. Massage it into scalp and wipe off with a towel.
- Apply aloe vera and tea tree oils combined. Leave in for 10 minutes and proceed to use dry shampoo. These will help to release the debris from the scalp and leave it well moisturized to keep dandruff away.
- Sparingly apply Vitamin E cream on the scalp. Wipe it thoroughly after some time to ensure you get rid of dandruff.
How to Get Rid of Eyebrow Dandruff
There are a number of ways on how to get rid of eyebrow dandruff. Where it is severe, one can use medicated dandruff shampoos meant for hair. Caution is to be taken not to let it get into the eyes. Massage the shampoo onto the eyebrows and rinse thoroughly to get rid of the residue.
Another way to get rid of eyebrow dandruff is by using a facial exfoliator on the eyebrows. Follow this up with a moisturizer applied twice in a day. These will help to keep eyebrow dandruff at bay.
See More on Natural Dandruff Cures:
- Best Natural Dandruff Treatment – Olive Oil, Jojoba & Castor Oil
- Best Natural & Herbal Home Remedies for Dandruff
- Best Dandruff Solutions for Severe Bad Dandruff
- How to Stop Dandruff Naturally, Fast & for Good
- Dandruff Cures – Natural and At-Home Cures for Dandruff
- Best Natural Dandruff Shampoo – All Natural & Homemade Recipe
- Eyebrow Dandruff Cause, Treatment & How to Stop