Can you use castor oil for eyebrows? Growing thicker eyebrows after brow hair loss can be difficult. Also, after overtweezing eyebrow hair, you might need to use something that works like Jamaican black castor oil to grow eyebrows back. But does it really help regrow eyebrows? Below is a guide on how to use castor oil to grow eye brows thicker, faster with before and after results, pictures, and reviews.
- What kind of castor oil for eyebrows?
- Does castor oil make eyebrows grow thicker, longer?
- Where can I buy castor oil for thickening my eyebrows?
- Does castor oil help eyebrows grow longer?
- Does Jamaican black castor oil make eyebrows grow back faster?
Discussed below is just about everything you need to know for regrowing eyebrows back. Some of the best products you may also use to make your brow hair grow back long and thick are listed in the section of the best brow growth castor oil. But first, Does castor oil make eyebrows grow thicker and bushier? Let’s find out below.
Does Castor Oil Grow Eyebrows Long, Thicker and Fuller?
Is it possible to grow eyebrows thicker and longer using castor oil? There are many benefits of castor oil, one of them being treating hair loss. If you have plucked your brow hairs and they are not growing back symmetrically fuller or bushy enough, you need to use something to make them grow back naturally.
Of course you can use eyebrow pencil and eyeshadow makeup to make your brow hairs look thicker. That is not natural at all. Experts have pointed out that castor oil helps hair to grow thicker and longer. Why does castor oil grow eyebrows long and thicker? It contains omega-9 fatty acids, also called ricinoleic acid. This acid nourishes hair follicles on your brow skin while stimulating eyebrow hair growth.
RECOMMENDED: Fast Eyebrow Growth Products
- Rapidbrow Eye Brow Enhancing Serum
- PERFECT BROWS Eyebrow Growth Accelerator
- Talika Lipocils Eyebrow Conditioning Gel
- Anastasia Brow Enhancing Serum Advanced
How to Use Castor Oil on Eyebrows
If you are suffering from thin eyebrows, brow hair loss or not-long enough brow hairs, you can start using castor oil on your eyebrows to help them brow thicker and bushier. This section will teach you how to use castor oil on eyebrows to make them longer, thicker and less unruly. Anastasia Beverly Hills herself – the brow hair guru – recommends using some products with castor oil that can help with natural hair growth.
Here are the steps to follow when using castor oil for eyebrows:
What you will need: cleanser, thin-tipped makeup brush or cotton swab, glycerin, castor oil (the best would be Jamaican black castor oil).
- Wash the brow area using warm water. Cleanse and pat dry with a towel. It would be better if you wash your entire face.
- For your second step, take a cotton swab and dip it into castor oil. Do not take too much oil on the cotton swab. You may use a makeup brush with a thin tip instead of the cotton swab.
- Apply about two drops of the oil onto your brow hairs and rub well using the swab.
- Take a drop of glycerin and massage it onto the eyebrows after applying the oil. This will help the natural eyebrow growth remedy to be more effective.
If you have thinner brows, sparse brows or thin eyelashes, you can also apply castor oil to make them look longer and fuller.
Tip: When applying castor oil on eyebrows, ensure that you do not rub too vigorously or with a lot of pressure. You can easily suffer from eyebrow hair loss if you do this because brow hair is not as tough as that of your head.
Castor Oil for Faster Eyebrow Growth and Does it Work?
It is proven that good diet and some supplements can help hair grow back faster and longer. In fact, it is not easy to find a list of tips on how to grow thicker hair without the mention of natural oils and essential oils such as olive oil, Jamaican black castor oil for eyebrow hair growth and so on. Castor oil is one of the best hair growth serums that you can consider if you want to make your brow hair thick faster.
So, who should use castor oil for fast eye brow growth?
- If you want to fill out sparse eyebrows
- If your eyebrow hair volume is wanting
- If you have suffered from brow hair loss
- If you overtweezed or over-plucked your brow hair
- If you have gone for chemotherapy, you might also want to try castor oil to grow back eyebrows
What makes this serum work? According to Marianna Hewitt, host of ModaMob, castor oil contains essential fatty acids, and vitamin E. All these are known to stimulate blood circulation in the skin area around the eyes. This will in turn increase hair growth. Your eyebrows will definitely benefit, as well as your eyelashes.
How long does it take for eyebrows to grow back with castor oil remedy? According to Marianna, it will take you a few months if to regrow brow hairs if you apply this remedy routinely and especially if you use it overnight.
This is what Anastasia and Damone say as quoted on Oprah.com: “If you’ve over-plucked your brows, speed up their growth by applying Rogaine with a Q-Tip to the sparse areas [Damone]. Or rub on a small amount of castor oil for the same effect.” Remember that this eyebrow growth treatment with castor oil will not work overnight, so you have to be persistent. Otherwise you may consider trying semi-permanent eyebrow pencil.
Castor Oil for Eyebrows Before and After
The most interesting part is that of castor oil on eyebrows before and after. Pictures are evidence that there were people who applied this oil on thinning brow hair and it improved over a certain period. Generally, I have read a few reviews and seen many pictures of people having grown their brow hairs. Jamaican black castor oil on eyebrows before and after results prove a significant improvement. Add vaseline on brows to help with moisturizing, which shows highly desirable results. Below, you will find some of the reviews and testimonials on the results of using brow castor oil to grow long, thicker eyebrows fast.
Castor Oil for Eyebrow Regrowth (Grow Back Brows)
Eyebrow regrowth is when you lost your brow hairs due to some hair loss problems. Having lost brow hair due to hair loss problems, chemotherapy or thinning hair follicles, you may want to try to grow eyebrows back. Castor oil is also used to stimulate brow hair to grow back fast, thicker and fuller.
While using castor oil for eyebrow regrowth, you may want to try other methods such as the following to stimulate hair follicles on that part of the face. Here are some brow hair regrowth tips to try:
- Eat foods that stimulate hair growth naturally. These should contain protein, vitamin B, Omega 3 fatty acids, biotin vitamins and leafy greens. It is also recommended that you eat avocados and salmon fish.
- Use brow enhancing serums if you want to grow eyebrows back quickly. These are commercial products that stimulate hair growth. If you can get some with castor oil as an ingredient, that would be the best choice. But which is the best eyebrow growth serum? Anastasia Beverly Hills Advanced Brow Enhancing Serum containsl for Eyebrows: According to reviews, this oil contains almond oil, mink oil, jojoba oil and other ingredients that are good for hair conditioning and growth. The Hollywood Beauty Castor oil complex is formulated to condition, moisturize and stimulate hair growth on your eyebrows and that is why it is found to be the best for enhancing brow hairs. It is rated 3.6 out of 5 stars according to Amazon reviews.
Jamaican Black Castor Oil for Eyebrows
By far one of the best castor oils for eyebrow and eyelash growth, Jamaican black castor oil can be used for hair growth as well. The results and reviews are amazing, with castor oil for eyebrow growth before and after pictures showing visible improvement in the thickness and length of the hair. If you are suffering from shorter, thinner brow hair, this is the right product to apply on them.
- Stimulates rapid hair growth
- Thickens thinning brow hair
- Repairs and prevents breakage of hair
Jamaican Black castor oil is reviewed and rated 4.3 out of 5 stars on average by 651 customers on Amazon, most of whom gave it a positive review in their testimonials.
Where to Buy Castor Oil for Eyebrows
There are many places online where you can buy the best oil for growing your brow hair longer. But one place I found cheap and affordable products is Amazon. Simply go to the online shopping place or follow the links to products on this page and you will and up with the best price ever.
Castor Oil on Eyebrows Results, Reviews
What results would you expect after applying castor oil on your brow hair? The results may take a short time to show because of the general process of hair growth. However, after about four weeks of using castor oil for eyebrows, you should be able to see your eye brow hair being conditioned and growing fuller.
Pictures included here can help you see the results you should expect. Sometimes patience is all you need because some oils may work faster while others slower. For example, some people have tried coconut oil to grow their eye brows and the results were amazing after a short time. Others take longer to see positive results. Here are some of the reviews of using castor oil for eyebrow hair growth.
“I’ve always been advised to use this for my sparse eyebrows and when I use it, it really does help.” [MaleupAlley Reviews]
“I use it on my eyebrows and baby hairs (I got rid of my baby hairs via waxing and regretted it) and it also made the hair on my brow line appear thicker and fuller.” [MakeupAlley Reviews]
“This castor oil is great for rubbing it around the eyes, eyelashes, eyebrow, face and lips. It has made my eyebrows healthier looking and eyelashes longer.” [Amazon Reviews]
According to most of these reviews, using any type of castor oil meant for hair growth will give you longer eyebrows. So, it really works. Try it today and let us know what it does. Does it really make brow hair longer and thicker?