Hair loss is one of the biggest problems today, especially for aging individuals, not just for men, but also for women. There are different reasons why a person experiences hair loss. It can be due to his or her personal lifestyle and habits, or it can be influenced by genetics. It is a big problem because it can cause anxiety, depression, and social phobia, depending on how bad the condition is. And guess what happens when you have anxiety and depression? That’s right – hair loss. But whatever the cause is, one must not worry because there’s a wide variety of options available to treat this. If you need to know more about it, check out https://www.foundhair.com/.
Hair Restoration at https://www.foundhair.com/
The way to treat hair loss is through hair restoration. You can get more information about this by checking out Found Hair at https://www.foundhair.com/.
Hair restoration is a process that hair experts perform to return the natural growth of hair to your head. Many people who suffer from hair loss are scared to treat it because they think that hair restoration requires surgery. This isn’t completely true. Hair restoration comes in a range of surgical and nonsurgical procedures. Each procedure is tailored to address specific types of hair loss. Therefore, not everyone will get the same type of procedure.
Even though the hair restoration procedure differs from one another, the purpose is to help people suffering from baldness to enjoy having full hair once again.
Surgical Hair Restoration Procedures
Below are the common surgical hair restoration procedures:
- Hair transplant surgeries. During this surgery, your surgeon will graft your hair follicles from the scalp areas, with higher density, and onto the balding areas. Note that this procedure may not work for other people. They may try to use other hair restoration procedures if they don’t qualify for this treatment.
There are four different types of hair transplant surgeries:
- Micro Graft hair transplant – This procedure helps restore hair growth on temples, along the hairline, and the scalp areas with less hair density. In this procedure, skin grafts with 1 to 3 hair follicles are grafted from permanent hair-bearing area to area suffering from hair loss.
- Mini Graft hair transplant – This procedure is just like Micro Grafts. The only difference is that skin grafts with 3 to 4 hair follicles are transplanted on each graft.
- Maxi Graft Hair Transplant – This procedure helps treat moderate to severe hair loss. During this procedure, the largest amount of hair follicles per skin graft, about 12 to 13 follicles each, is transplanted onto the balding scalps.
- Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) – This procedure involves grafting hair follicles with 1 to 4 hair strands onto the scalp. This procedure is perfect for those who want to keep their hair short. However, one must have high hair density on the back of their head to meet the requirements for this procedure.
- Hairline lowering surgeries. This surgery can help lower the overly-high hairline in just one single step. This is usually performed on women, where the high forehead can be shortened by 5 centimeters (2 inches) in a single procedure, which lasts less than 2 hours. If you combine this with hair grafting, then you can change the shape of the hairline (oval or rounded) by filling in the upper side regions, to create a more feminine appearance.
- Hair reparative procedures. This surgery helps patients repair their previous, inferior-quality hair restoration results. This involves the removal and dissection of grafts, and then replant them in a more aesthetic pattern. This helps achieve a much more natural appearance.
Another way to repair donor site scarring is by planting additional grafts into the affected areas. To avoid making more incisions to obtain these grafts, your surgeon may use the FUE technique.
- Receding hairline treatment. A receding hairline is one of the biggest problems when it comes to hair loss. And while there is ultimately no cure for a receding hairline, we can always prevent it using this procedure. The treatment for receding hairline is diagnosed on a case to case basis. After consulting your surgeon, you may opt for a hair transplant, low-level laser light therapy, or medication.
Non-surgical Hair Restoration Procedures
Below are the non-surgical hair restoration procedures at https://www.foundhair.com/:
- HairClone®. This procedure is the leading hair follicle bank that makes hair multiplication a reality. People don’t have to worry about hair loss in the future anymore because they can always go through a process where a number of hair follicles (healthy) are cryopreserved for storage in the HairClone’s lab. In the future, when they experience hair loss, they can have the follicle cells injected back into their scalp. This will rejuvenate their dying hair.
- Finasteride. This is a pill that is approved by the FDA for the purpose of treating hair loss for men in 1997. Patients take it once a day, in a 1-milligram dose. Doing so will help decrease the body’s level of dihydrotestosterone (DHT), which causes hair loss. Several studies have shown that Finasteride can increase hair diameter, growth rate, and hair count. It has been reported that 51% of men who used Finasteride experienced stabilization of hair loss, while 48% of them experienced hair regrowth.
- Laser light therapy. Low-level laser light therapy is an effective treatment, especially for hair loss for both men and women. This procedure can help slow down or even completely stop the progression of hair loss in most men and women. It can also restore the density due to the thickening of miniaturized hair strands. This helps men and women in the following ways:
- Slowing down and stopping active shedding in both men and women
- Speeding up the healing process after getting a hair transplant
- Providing patients with a fuller appearance of hair density in both men and women.
These are just a few of the surgical and non-surgical hair restoration procedures you can find at https://www.foundhair.com/. If you’re interested to know more about these procedures, check them out now.