For customers who are looking for faster and cheaper ways to send money abroad, finding some service that accepts Netspend card is the first thing to do. In the process, many will search and find many websites on the internet which claims to give them a great deal when using this card. It’s a wonderful marketing strategy for people who have made their mind about using Netspend card as a payment method.
If you do not have an online account, register for one
- Click on the “Online Banking” tab and then click “Register Now.”
- Fill out the registration form with your name, address, date of birth, Social Security number and email address.
- You will also need to verify your identity by taking a picture of yourself with a webcam or scanning your driver’s license so that Netspend can verify that you are who you say you are.
- Click “Create Account” when finished. You can now log in to your new account using the login credentials provided by Netspend.
- Log in to your online account and click on “Payment Center” under the “My Accounts” tab at the top of the screen (see Resources).
- Click on “Pay Bills Online” under Payment Center if you wish to pay bills through Netspend, or click on “Make A Deposit” if you would like to deposit money into your Netspend account from another financial institution such as a bank or credit union.
Select the link to withdraw cash
You will then be prompted to enter the amount you wish to withdraw. After entering the amount, click on “Confirm” button. Enter your PIN and then click on “Continue”. Then click on “Next Step” button. Enter the address of where you want to receive money, such as your bank account or paypal account. Click on “Next Step” button again after entering the address.
Use your e-mail address and your password to log in to your savings account
Netspend is a prepaid debit card provider that offers a variety of financial services. You can use your Netspend account to get cash at ATMs, pay bills and send money to other people. The company also offers savings accounts for free with no minimum balance requirements or monthly fees.
Use your e-mail address and your password to log in to your savings account. Click on the “Savings Account” tab. Click on “Transfer Funds” under the “Change Account Balance” section. Enter the amount you want to transfer from your checking account into your savings account and click “Continue.”
Input your checking account number and security code (if prompted). If your Netspend card is linked directly to this account, it will be automatically loaded into the new one without requiring another security code or PIN entry. If not, you will need to enter these details manually before continuing with the transfer process.
Select “Checking” from your other accounts
Checking account is a good option for you. To get money off netspend account without card, you can use this checking account. Then, you can use the debit card to withdraw cash from an ATM to your bank account and pay bills online using this checking account. To get money off netspend account without card, you need to follow these steps: Sign up for a checking account at the bank of your choice.
Open a checking account and deposit funds into your new account, if necessary. Select “Checking” from your other accounts. Choose “Transfer Money” from the menu on the left-hand side of the screen. Click on “Transfer Funds” and enter the amount you want to transfer into your Netspend Prepaid Debit Card Account in the box labeled “Transfer Amount” then click “Next” button below it.
- Select “Cash” as the withdrawal method. Enter the amount you would like to withdraw, and select “Continue.”
- Enter your NetSpend card number, the debit card number on file for your NetSpend Prepaid MasterCard account. The debit card number is located on the back of your card above your name and next to the Visa or MasterCard logo imprinted on your card.
You may also be asked for an additional security code from your card. The security code can be found by scratching off the silver foil on the back of the card. The security code must be entered in order for this transaction to process successfully.
Sign the back of your check and hold the check in front of a camera
The app will automatically recognize the check and ask if you want to purchase it. If you say yes, the app will ask how much you want to spend on the check. You can then choose how much money you want to transfer from your account into your checking account.
Section: Visit any Western Union location, and fill out a “To Send Money” form, also known as a “Blue Quick Collect” form, with the following information: “Code City” (NETSPEND) and your state (“TX”) as the “Company Name,” and “1-866-387-7363″ as the “Company Telephone Number.”
If you have a Netspend card, you can get money directly from your account without using the card. You can also transfer funds to your account without using your card, but this will take longer. The easiest way to get cash at an ATM or with a check is to visit a Western Union location. The process is simple:
Visit any Western Union location, and fill out a “To Send Money” form, also known as a “Blue Quick Collect” form, with the following information: “Code City” (NETSPEND) and your state (“TX”) as the “Company Name,” and “1-866-387-7363″ as the “Company Telephone Number.” Attach your name and address so that Western Union knows where to send the money.
Netspend offers one of the best prepaid card products on the market today. I used to use it all the time when I needed some extra cash for whatever I was doing at that certain moment in time. A lot of people still thought prepaid cards were not a good thing, that you could get ripped off easily if you were not careful, but with Netspend you are secure and your cash is safe.