Get rid of dark spots from acne with the various options listed below. We discuss the best creams for fading and lightening dark acne spots, best home remedies for clearing acne pimple spots and scars such as baking soda. You will also find out treatments used to remove marks left by acne on face and back. We will discuss the following:
- How to get rid of dark spots left by acne fast
- How to get rid of black dots caused by acne with clinical treatments
- Ways of fading discoloration acne spots naturally.
- How do you get rid of dark marks from acne?
You can get an even skin tone even after suffering from acne. As a characteristic, acne leaves dark spots on your face, back and chest. These marks can be unsightly, but you can get rid of them naturally. Below, we will discuss the various ways of clearing dark marks caused by acne from your face, from the back and chest. The methods we outline below are options you can choose. We discuss options such as baking soda and other home remedies, best skin lightening creams and clinical treatments and therapies.
Best Creams for Removing Dark Spots from Acne
Topical creams are also a good choice for getting rid of dark acne spots fast. Some creams containing retin A are considered as top choices since they are effective in fading and bleaching skin discolorations. When it comes to correcting dark patches on skin using the best creams, you will find a long list of recommended serums and creams. But what exactly is the best cream for removing black acne spots fast?
Below is a list of the top rated creams from reviews, as those that are effective in clearing dark spots left by acne on face and back.
- Clinique Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector
- Hydroquinone Cream
- SkinCeuticals Pigment Regulator
- Clarins Vital Light Serum
- Priori Even Tones
When looking for solutions and ways to get rid of dark spots from acne, ensure that you read reviews of the best creams before buying. Here is a guide for choosing the best cream for removing dark spots on skin.
Home Remedies to Get Rid of Dark Spots from Acne – Naturally Remove Acne Dark Marks
Home remedies for dark spots caused by acne can be applied at home. Simple remedies can be taken from your kitchen and help you brighten the dark acne scars and get rid of them by bleaching. If your skin is sensitive to other cures for dark marks on the skin, face, hands, legs and back, you can go with natural treatments and cures. Some of these cures are commonly used to remove stretch mark scars and other types of blemishes and discolorations on the skin too. You will also find them effective in clearing acne scars.
On how to get rid of dark spots from acne naturally, here are the best home remedies for fading of dark acne spots fast.
- Lemon juice is known as one of the best DIY bleaching remedy. It is used to fade dark spots, brown discolorations and other types of blemishes on the skin. Prepare fresh lemon juice and apply on the black acne spots everyday before going to bed for about 15 minutes. Rinse with cold water thereafter. This will brighten dark acne spots from your face fast.
- Apple cider vinegar is also a widely used home treatment for many skin problems. Since dark spots on face from acne are slightly superficial, you can remove them fast using an exfoliator. Apple cider vinegar can help you exfoliate the skin and remove the acne marks after several treatments.
- Papaya is one of the best home remedies for dark spots and skin discolorations. Some people make natural face masks from papaya and use it to remove dark spots. Papaya will brighten your skin and remove any dark dots on it, leaving you with an even skin tone free of acne dark spots.
Other home remedies for getting rid of dark spots from acne include horseradish and honey, onion juice natural cure, almond paste, turmeric and lime juice and many others. Read more on natural cures for acne dark spots removal.
Baking Soda for Removing Acne Black Spots
Baking soda is one of the widely used home remedy for treating acne and acne marks. Most people who have used it say it works and eliminates dark marks left by acne pimples and marks. It is applied as a facial scrub, which helps in exfoliating the skin and removing the skin with the dark marks left behind as acne pimples heal.
To use baking soda to fade acne dark spots fast, make your own paste of baking soda by mixing it with water. Use the paste to massage your face gently for a few minutes. Clean your face with clean water and then pat it dry. Use baking soda consistently in order to remove black acne scars fast.
Clinical Treatments to Get Rid of Dark Acne Spots
Dark spots and acne scars can be cleared using several treatments. Most of the treatments are anti-aging treatments and will help you achieve a naturally vibrant and young skin. Post acne red marks and dark spots can be cleared easily using treatment options that your doctor will prescribe. The following are the commonly used treatments for removing dark acne spots from face, back, shoulders and neck.
Laser Removal Acne: Laser treatment is one of the fastest ways to get rid of dark acne spots from face, breast area, neck and other parts of the body. Laser treatment uses a beam of laser lights to lighten dark spots left by acne, leaving you with a clear skin. While laser removal of acne pimple black spots is effective, it is considered expensive and may come with its own side effects especially if you have a sensitive skin. Laser therapy is also applied for removing wrinkles from face and also removing age spots fast.
Chemical Peels for Getting Rid of Acne Dark Spots: Glycolic acid chemical peels are the most common homemade DIY peels for clearing blemishes from acne. If you have severe acne spots on your face, this acid peel will work the best in removing dark marks from acne. If some of the spots are superficial, you will find chemical peels as best way to get rid of dark spots from acne at home. You may also buy chemical peels sold commercially if homemade ones are not fast enough in lightening your skin.
Chemical peels work by removing the top dry skin to allow new cells to grow beneath and replace the old ones with dark pigmentation. With several peels, the skin on your face with dark patches and marks will be removed, leaving you with a clear and even skin tone.
Microdermabrasion and Dermabrasion Therapy: Microdermabrasion is an exfoliation technique that uses fine crystals to remove a layer of the skin that contains the dark spots caused by acne. It is commonly used when one is looking at how to get rid of dark spots from pimples, acne blackheads and other types of blemishes on the skin. Microdermabrasion and dermabrasion are both effective but you will need several sessions in order to clear the black spots on face, chest and back.
Also Read the Following:
- Best Dark Spot Corrector and Remover Reviews
- Best Cream for Dark Spots Fading, Bleaching and Lightening
- Dark Spots on Face and Best Way to Remove Them Fast
- Get Rid of Dark Spots Under Eyes with Treatments, Remedies
- Best Home Remedies for Dark Spots on Skin
- Dark Spots on Skin Treatments and How to Lighten, Remove
- How to Get Rid of Dark Spots on Neck Fast
Read more on White Spots, or learn about Brown Spot Removal